My first adult herp trip - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 03-07-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
Westsider13
My first adult herp trip

My first Herp trip since I was a kid in the backyard creek was exciting. It is still a little cool here in Oklahoma, but we were able to find one snake out.

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailsha...96/t_=12875975

Kevin

Old 03-08-2005, 10:31 AM   #2
jim0602
Hey Kevin. To much trouble to get to the pic.i found a couple this past weekend also. Were going to west Texas next month. You up for a road trip ??

jim

Old 03-08-2005, 10:52 AM   #3
Westsider13
Possibly. My son is fixin to start soccer and will have to check his schedule.

I am new to herp trips and went with a guy from work down to Okeene to find this snake. Sorry about the difficulty getting the pic. I tried to upload it but it was to big. Didn't know another way to post it.

Kevin Lane

Old 03-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #4
old guy
West Texas in April ?

I think a bunch of us is heading down in May ( to the Big Bend region if that is what you are talking about ). But with the coolness and still rain fall, I'm leaning more on later date with a guy from Mo. and Alabama. If you all are going to that area of the Big Bend region, i have some info on the road work , the lodging facilities ( you might know of this already though ),I'm looking at property around Fort Stockton. Been down in the Bend region over 40 times in 30 years and think it's time to maybe buy some property ?

mike chambers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim0602
Hey Kevin. To much trouble to get to the pic.i found a couple this past weekend also. Were going to west Texas next month. You up for a road trip ??

jim

Old 03-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #5
jim0602
Mike sounds great to me. Never been to west TX. Always went far south. We don’t have a date in stone. If you get 1 and don’t mind a couple tag alongs drop me a line.
jim jandwexotics@aol.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!