"Jasballs" donated some snakes for the next fundraiser!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Miss Tuniwha
"Jasballs" donated some snakes for the next fundraiser!!!

HEADS UP!

Most of you know John Stranahan.. well.. more know him as Jasballs..

You also may know he is perma-banned from fauna.. LOL So I apologize for the delay in this.. but I only recently talked to him about our fauna "family" issues..

ANYwho...

He has donated 4 snakes to be used to raise some money for Chuck and Rick. He wishes he could do more, but as we all know.. babies aren't hatching yet

I will not reveal what kind they are, or what morphs they are until the current auctions are done.. (don't need people holding out for different snake morphs) I WILL say, they aren't "normals"

So keep your eyes pealed, because we have more coming your way!!!..

And thank you to all that are helping run these auctions, and donating, and taking the time to help keep the threads at the top!!!

Old 03-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
Shadera
You're an awesome guy John. I miss having you around.

Old 03-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
Royal Morphz
so awesome Jas and Brandi for being the middle woman lol where can I go to understand whats up with chuck and rick?

Old 03-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
WiseReptiles
Chuck is in critical condition he has had 2 heart attacks and is in icu barely responsive. He is now gonna probably lose toes and will be on dialysis the rest his life. Rick lost his step daughter weekend before last. She was only 21.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
Tiger Lilly
Can someone catch me up on these auctions? I know about Chuck & I'm learning about Rick. I think the idea is a great one. And regardless of how many times Jas has been banned, he will always hold a special place in my heart for all the times he made me laugh!
Way to go, Brandi, for organizing this!

Old 03-14-2010, 04:18 AM   #6
R. Eventide
I didn't know what was going on with Rick either.... Thanks for the update! I can't imagine what either family is going through....

Thanks to Jasballs, Brandi, and everyone else donating!

Old 03-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #7
Jack of all trades
I recently met John through another forum which he still belongs to. His act of kindness does not surprise me as he seems to be a stand up guy. I have also purchased animals off of him which are of great quality. I'm sorry you are no longer allowed to chat, b

Old 03-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
Jack of all trades
Sorry hit return.ut I know you are watching. Don't care what others think he is a good dude. Good luck with the auction hopefully I will have some cash and can participate and shoot the s**t again.
Gary

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!