Good Guy Chad Duggin A+!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
BoaRepublic
Chad Duggin A+!!!

Just finished a nice little trade with Chad. He sent me a couple Angolans and they are IT. The are great in EVERY way. It was a pleasure to do business with Chad. His communication throughout the transaction was excellent and the snakes arrived perfect and obviously packed by a Pro.

Thanks very much!
Alex

Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Uriah Mills
Chad is an great guy with top notch animals, don't hesitate to buy from him!

Old 03-31-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Sonja K. Reptiles
I recently purchased one of his holdback hogs... What an AMAZING animal and Chad was great with his communication.

Sonja Koolmo

Old 12-02-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
sig1980
More Angolans.

I also picked up 2 Angolan females from Chad. Great transaction - Good communication throughout the entire process and received well packed, healthy animals. Positive experience throughout.

Old 12-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #5
jch111078
coral sunglow

I recently acquired a coral sunglow from chad doing business with him was a pleasure. The color and appearance of the lil guy was stunning, he is alert and very healthy. Chad followed up with all my correspondents. He kept in touch from my initial order until after, even inquiring what I thought of his boa after I received it. I look forward to dealing with him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone looking to get an exceptional animal. Its a rarity in business these days to find someone that is honest and follows up with their customers like I experienced with him.

Thanks, John MN

Old 02-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #6
gknight
I notice this thread is a tad old, but I'll take every chance I can get to give Chad a plug. He lives just down the road from me and I've picked up a couple Angolans from him and a pair of perfect Circleback Laddertails from Chad. They are perfect and he couldn't be easier to do business with. I actually have to force myself to stay away from his place sometimes because I know if I go, the quality of his animals will blow me away and I'll have to pick up another snake or two!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!