!!!!!EGGS!!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
Ronda63
The dad is the mojave, mom is a very pretty normal.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #12
Quiet Tempest
Bummer on the odds. My latest clutch was normal to mojave and I only got one mojo in the bunch.. and a boy at that. Rotten luck. Congrats all the same. Hope the egg in question proves to be a little mojo girl for you.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #13
SERPENTS DEN
I was expecting to see eggs but these are already cooked.

Congrats!!

Old 07-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
I was expecting to see eggs but these are already cooked.

Congrats!!
That was my exact thought when I opened this thread!!

Ronda, can you take another pic of the egg in the upper right corner? That one looks to be a mojo, but it's hard to say for sure from that pic. Congrats on finally getting through the wait, and good luck on the sex ratio!!

Old 07-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
Ronda63
Well at least I tricked a couple of you, lol. You were surprised to see cooked eggs, well imagine my surprise to see all normals? Here is another shot of the one in the far right corner, confirming a clutch of 5 normals. The good news, though, is I have another female producing follicles now so I have one more shot at producing mojaves. As my wonderful husband says, at least I got one more healthy, problem free clutch under my belt.

I am interested to see what the two in the second picture end up looking like. Normal or not, they have my interest peaked. (Sorry about the crappy pictures).
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2011, 08:15 PM   #16
Matt2979
Ewww...really sorry to hear about those odds! Unfortunately they don't all come out good, BUT--at least in my experience--they do seem to even out so hopefully you'll make-up for it with your next clutch!

Old 07-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #17
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronda63 View Post
The dad is the mojave, mom is a very pretty normal.
Got any pics of the dad?

Old 07-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #18
Ronda63
Here is a picture of him taken a few months ago.
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #19
Wonzzer
At least they are healthy. Those odds happen unfortunately. Last year, my first TWO clutches were 5 eggs from Cinny to normal, and 5 eggs from Pinstripe to normal, and I got 10 normals :-(

Old 07-10-2011, 05:39 AM   #20
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronda63 View Post
Here is a picture of him taken a few months ago.
Pretty boy. Only 1 other thing can cause odds like this... When you get an e-mail, and it says you have to forward it to 20 people in 20 minutes, do you forward it or delete it? Apparently if you delete it, you're going to have 10 years of bad luck. I wish I had known that sooner. I've deleted hundreds of them without forwarding them. I have thousands of years of bad luck built up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!