Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:02 AM   #101
Jadenkisses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpMasters Inc. View Post
He likes to cruise the message boards and has for 4 years kept bringing this post to the top.
I'm thankful that he does. I would probably be doing the same thing if I were in that situation. If you do something really crappy to someone and you don't completely fix it, then dont expect the problem to just *poof* and disappear.
Deal with your issues right as they happen, and then you don't have to worry about them coming back to bite you later on.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:40 AM   #103
David_Means
Good looking out ozz465. Here is is another ad he posted here on fauna.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=212600

Old 11-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #104
David_Means
Been out of the game for a bit, came across an ad Mike posted and wanted to remind anyone thinking of buying from Mike to use extreme caution. He has never made thing right with me and would hate to see someone else make the mistake I made by dealing with him. There are many reputable sellers out there, Mike isn't one of them. Take your money elsewhere.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:37 AM   #105
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Yes and I will continue to post in here. Sorry if David Means had a bad expereince with me but many others have not. Many others recommend me and my animals. Check out the date on his posts. They are 3 years old. Cmon David give it up. you are trying to trash me for no reason. There was a good faith gesture on my part to settle this and you did not take it seriously. Instead you wanted an exhorbitant amount and then at the end you said oh ok I will take the 200 you offered me. So wakeup I dont play those games.

Reading through all of your responses, you were a POS flipper trying to get something for nothing.

The sad thing is that there were so many red flags in those early communications, and David didn't heed them. I would have asked for a dozen pictures, health guarantees and references.

But....

You should have sent him back his animals the very next day that he asked for them. Your so-called solutions were terrible. You had one thing to do to make it right.

The fault on David's part was that he trusted you enough to not trade with you without knowing for sure what he was getting.

You're a dumb@$$, lying, terrible stain on the reptile community. A stand up person would never have sent the sick, mite infested ETB's to anyone....

This thread might be forever old, but because of I would never trust you with any type of transaction.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:37 PM   #106
HerpMasters Inc.
Well Chris thanks for your worthless opinion. You were not part of the transaction so really have no bearing on this at all.

Old 11-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #107
Lucille
Quote:
You were not part of the transaction so really have no bearing on this at all.
"This forum can also be an excellent source of feedback for a person or business to see how the public generally expects them to behave in a business sense."

Old 11-07-2016, 03:20 PM   #108
DavidBeard
10 years later and the BOI is still warning people of negligent unethical "people" like Michael K. Losey.....good job, because he will carry his past actions around as he should.

Some might forget, but the BOI doesn't.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #109
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Well Chris thanks for your worthless opinion. You were not part of the transaction so really have no bearing on this at all.
Dear -1 rated trader...

Any opinions formed here strictly based off what was posted by the person you screwed over are extremely valid, that is why the BOI exists. Hopefully it will detour a lot of business that would have went your way. Hopefully it runs you out of keeping reptiles all together, one can hope anyway.

I'd love to take upon myself to watch for your ads either here on on Kingsnake and then bump this thread to the top each day. I mean, if my opinion is so worthless, that shouldn't bother you...

In the 27 years I've been keeping and breeding animals I've seen flippers like you come and go. What keeps driving you? If I were half the POS you are I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

It's a shame there's such sleeze bag people in the reptile community willing to take advantage of people.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:19 PM   #110
nickolasanastasiou
I recommend that there be no additional derogatory or abusive name-calling in this discussion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus