LOOKING FOR A Pair of snakes m and f - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #41
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
A little late....but I like you too, Jen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie69
Me too!! Me too!!
You both rock my socks.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #42
LadyOhh
All I can do is laugh at this... My goodness, what is this thread coming to?

Jen, didn't you know that "nobody" really is just Whats-his-face over there? He seems like the real "nobody". Guess he didn't want to use his own name...

I dub thee, Fatboy101, "Nobody"

Old 01-19-2007, 08:43 PM   #43
NathanLedet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko22
Hello,

I just purchased a pair of baby CB ball pythons from Bob Clark (bobclark.com). They were 45$ each plus around 55$ shipping. I was very happy doing business with Bob Clark. He answered all of my questions very quickly.

Gene
did you mean to post here?

Old 01-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #44
Pink Lady Exotics
Am I the only one seeing REALLY weird colors on the board? I think I'm hallucinating...

Old 01-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #45
Dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
Am I the only one seeing REALLY weird colors on the board? I think I'm hallucinating...

your hallucinating

Old 01-19-2007, 10:50 PM   #46
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
Doesn't look any different to me.

Sounds like you have that new W32\Crayola virus.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:54 PM   #47
Dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Sounds like you have that new W32Crayola virus.
Yeah I hear that's been bad right now too.

Old 01-20-2007, 07:47 AM   #48
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_lives_within
i just want to take time to say thanks all inhelpping me out here... and i know some of you came off rude but i must have been asking for outrageous prices i guess... we peace and thanks
Yes the prices were kinda fantasy prices but...
You stuck it out and sounds like you got some new babies too. Congrats!! I have to say I think even with all the rudeness you received you kept calm and courteous and that says a lot. I hope you enjoy your new additions and they have long, happy, healthy lives with you!!

Old 01-20-2007, 09:31 AM   #49
jesus_lives_within
jen i see the wierd funky colors too... i thought fauna did a udate and made new colors... i hope i ant got a virus... i see olive like green as back ground color and bright red line boarder and orange where it says quick reply...
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #50
tanyah625
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus_lives_within
jen i see the wierd funky colors too... i thought fauna did a udate and made new colors... i hope i ant got a virus... i see olive like green as back ground color and bright red line boarder and orange where it says quick reply...
I have the same thing on my screen. At first I thought my monitor had went wacky.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread