Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #181
Steve_Arizona
I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties and complications that arose out of the sale prospect. I have acquired four snakes from John Farr in the past year and have not encountered difficulties with the seller. He has been very kind to my girlfriend and I, and even allowed us into his home to see some of his collection, when we have visited to purchase animals. The snakes I have purchased from him were in perfect health and continue to be, and I have not had any issues with his business practices or communication.

Stephen Nolan

Old 12-16-2018, 08:33 PM   #182
Lucille
Stephen, I am happy to hear that you had a good transaction. It appears that with little provocation, John becomes...unbalanced with his buyers, and as you can read here, starts to rave like a lunatic as well as dishonoring his word in a bet situation, all in writing here.

Count yourself lucky.

Old 12-16-2018, 08:40 PM   #183
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Arizona View Post
I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties and complications that arose out of the sale prospect. I have acquired four snakes from John Farr in the past year and have not encountered difficulties with the seller. He has been very kind to my girlfriend and I, and even allowed us into his home to see some of his collection, when we have visited to purchase animals. The snakes I have purchased from him were in perfect health and continue to be, and I have not had any issues with his business practices or communication.

Stephen Nolan
Maybe since you are on good terms with him you can ask if he intends to honor his bet.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #184
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
Maybe since you are on good terms with him you can ask if he intends to honor his bet.
He has absolutely no intention of giving you money for the "bet" It was more of a figure of speech thing when he said it. Alliteration or the exaggeration of hyperbole to provide a dramatic effect. You're dealing with an off kilter person. Best to just move on and avoid.

Old 12-17-2018, 03:20 PM   #185
nickolasanastasiou
Yes, it was him being flippantly hyperbolic. I, too, would let the account of the situation stand as it is unless there are further developments and put energy into finding a new boa elsewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!