Bad Guy Dillon and Rick Wascher, www.safedartfrogs.com - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2014, 06:43 AM   #111
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2014 View Post
Since when they are caught in a lie they change their website how do I prove truth?
You can take screen shots of their web site; and even 'before and after' screen shots if you are alleging removal of material.
I have no horse in this race, I don't know the Waschers and I don't know you, I simply demand for them the same types of posts I would demand for you if you were the subject of a 'Bad Guy' thread: Factual material brought here, organized in a way that evidences any claim you are making.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:58 AM   #112
EdwardK
Mike,

Your responses are not only causing doubt on the veracity of your claims but you are also putting the issues that some of the other people indicated were questionable into a questionable light.

I would suggest that you stop posting here and start a discussion in the correct section of the forums. As to how this thread stands now, I highly doubt that you will influence people to not purchase from them. If other people read these threads like I do, which is to click on the newest posts first to see what the latest information looks like, then all they are going to see is a lot of unsupported conjecture and emotional responses. That is why your going to have a hard time convincing anyone from purchasing those frogs.

Some comments

Ed

Old 04-18-2014, 05:31 PM   #113
tkevan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
Mike,

Your responses are not only causing doubt on the veracity of your claims but you are also putting the issues that some of the other people indicated were questionable into a questionable light.

I would suggest that you stop posting here and start a discussion in the correct section of the forums. As to how this thread stands now, I highly doubt that you will influence people to not purchase from them. If other people read these threads like I do, which is to click on the newest posts first to see what the latest information looks like, then all they are going to see is a lot of unsupported conjecture and emotional responses. That is why your going to have a hard time convincing anyone from purchasing those frogs.

Some comments

Ed
^^^

Watt he sed, hayuk, hayuk, hayuk.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #114
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Loss of credibility on fauna?!? My life is over...I can provide you with hundreds of lies told by rick and Dillon to anyone. READ THEIR WEBSITE LOL. Now wouldn't lying to customers constitute being a bad guy? I dunno when I go to the store they don't advertise regular foods as being organic and charge three x as much. Lucille, I forgot about all the zillionaire dart frog company owners and supply owners. I can dig up about 50 to 100 quotes from rick and Dillon showing their lies. But then they change their website to correct them the next day. They are shady people who are all deserving of being labeled bad guys. From their misinformation of NO POISON DART FROGS LMFAO. To their claims of a frog that jumps over 4 feet to the hundreds and hundreds of lies they've told.
You say that you can provide us with hundreds of lies told by them. Thats at least two hundred, yes? Then you say you can dig up 50 to 100 quotes showing their lies. That's 150 lies max, yes? Then you accuse them of telling hundreds and hundreds of lies. That's at least 400 lies, yes? And you're calling them shady? I don't even care if you have proof of that allegation. I would love to see you share 400 lies you claim they made. The entertainment value of that post would be priceless. If you can't, stop accusing others of what you're doing here. Good luck.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #115
Chris Kennard
Oh, and please don't say they told the same lie to 400 people. That would be kind of lame.

Old 04-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #116
Mike2014
http://safedartfrogs.com/wholesaledealers.aspx

We have: 1.) the largest inventory we know of anywhere, 2.) the best pricing and more frog ages from which to choose, and we ship 52 weeks a year, even the day before your shows! How? We are 15 minutes from the FedEx Global Hub in Memphis, Tennessee, and ONE HOP ship to you (only one flight to you)! Of course, our SAFE brand is a trademark backed by us as the source of completely harmless, 100% NON-toxic, perfectly healthy no poison dart frogs with the best conformation. We are not shy about our quality and the importance of it. Our frogs are thoroughbreds!

Now here we will post proof....via their website. Read the last line there...LIE #1 OF 100,000...

Old 04-20-2014, 01:37 AM   #117
tkevan
Quote:
[url] Our frogs are thoroughbreds!

Now here we will post proof....via their website. Read the last line there...LIE #1 OF 100,000...
If you're trying to equate "thoroughbred" with "Pure bred", I'll suggest you dig out the Websters.

You're still not providing proof of a lie, only your misunderstanding of the meaning of a word.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:07 AM   #118
Chris Kennard
Quote:
http://safedartfrogs.com/wholesaledealers.aspx

We have: 1.) the largest inventory we know of anywhere, 2.) the best pricing and more frog ages from which to choose, and we ship 52 weeks a year, even the day before your shows! How? We are 15 minutes from the FedEx Global Hub in Memphis, Tennessee, and ONE HOP ship to you (only one flight to you)! Of course, our SAFE brand is a trademark backed by us as the source of completely harmless, 100% NON-toxic, perfectly healthy no poison dart frogs with the best conformation. We are not shy about our quality and the importance of it. Our frogs are thoroughbreds!

Lmao. Priceless! I knew you wouldn't disappoint. By all means, keep going.

Old 04-20-2014, 03:32 AM   #119
Chris Kennard
Quote:
This father and son team who are selling poison dart frogs are now mixing locales of dendrobates. They are taking our purebred animals that we have all worked so hard to keep pure and creating mutts. These guys are true bad guys in our hobby and I caution anyone who deals with them. They have lied on numerous occasions and they are truely bad people. I am starting this thread to make people aware of the crap they are pulling. Check their website www.safedartfrogs.com. They have been caught lieing to newbies in our hobby purely to sell frogs. This is the last straw and we all have had enough.
I assume from your first melodramatic post here that this father and son team broke in, stole YOUR pure bred animals that YOU worked so hard to keep pure, created mutts and snuck back in to replace your frogs with non pure ones. Have you gotten rid of your tainted collection? Just curious.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #120
Jeremy m
I'd just like to chime in and say that "I'm not with this man." I'm a hobbyist both in the reptile and frog subsects and frequent Dendroboard, the site whose 160-page threads keep being referred to here. I believe that awareness does need to be spread about USdARTFROG/DFW's business practices, which I believe utilize unacceptable and intentionally misleading behavior -enough to be classified as 'malpractice' in my books, but not by law. However, I also beleive that the only reason this thread was started was to stir things up and raise drama about the issue, which would inferentially get it noticed so more people would become aware of the OP's personal problems with the site. In my mind, this is not at all the way things should be done, and I'd hate for people to think that he represents the rest of the hobby as a whole. If you feel you've been ripped off and have a list of hard, concise facts or a factual scenario/transaction gone bad to prove it (yes, proof is required if you're going to accuse someone of something such as fraud) then by all means, come in here and post it. Whether I like it or not, this seems to be a functioning business in that you pay them money and they give you a product in return. If you want to just rave about how you don't like these guys but think it's above you to inform others of your reasons, please take it to another section; or better yet, a different site all together. I find it childish at best, and such behavior is unwelcome here.

Have a nice day regardless.
-Jeremy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!