1st bearded dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #1
Papa Wyrm
1st bearded dragon

Hey all,
Last year I caught a little skink and brought it home to show my kids (8 & 7 yr old boys and my lil girl is 5). The boys promptly fell in love with him and begged to keep it. We went to the neighborhood petco, got an aquarium, heat lamp,and all the basics. The boys took great care of there new pet named flick (cause of his tongue....flick flick), watered him every day and fed him once a week. Well flick flopped yesterday and connor, the oldest boy is mortified. Seeing how well they took care of flick my wife and i decided to let the boys research a new lizard, and we (the boys and I) decided on a bearded lizard.
Before we get the newest addition to the family though I want to make sure we're prepared( i don't know who is more excited, the kids or me lol) so here i am. I seek the guidance of those more experienced in the raising of the mighty reptile known as Pogona Barbata. One thing i am strongly considering is picking a reptile with a bloodline suited for breeding and making a profitable hobby out of flicks misfortune.
Hello all, i hope to get to know some of you, and hopefully learn somthing along the way.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:31 AM   #2
DAND
Welcome to Fauna Jeremy

Check out the Bearded dragon discussion forum for lots of helpful advice:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=124

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!