sick bearded Juvie help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-01-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
pmaynard69
sick bearded Juvie help

I was given a juvenile a bit over 1 year bearded dragon as a rescue because they were hoping someone could keep it from dying so I don't have much background they did not want to answer any questions about her. So I know she was not eating much and when she did she shook her head so I am guessing they were feeding her to bog of insects they said it was stuff they caught :/ so in got her and she will not eat any veggies but she is eating the calorie stuff and drinking when I bath her she even will take a wax work or 2. She seems less lethargic but she does not move her cage is 105 she never goes to cool side because she just sleeps. Unless I hold her to feed her or bathe her. My question is could this just be part of brugmation I get she was not taken care of and needs to build up strength but could part of the problem be brugmation. I will take her to the vet but can't until Monday they are all closed any input would be great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!