Bad Guy Christopher Lewis on Kingsnake (SCAMER) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #51
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaugethat View Post
did all of the above on the search... he just opened his kingsnake.com seller account this past weekend.. his paypal account was verified premeir account and when did the BOI search nothing came up until today. i always search before i buy or i contact friends of mine that been in the business for a loong time. Nothing on any forum came up about Christopher Lewis until today. Sadly he got two of us in his scam and hopefully no one else. he had another ad posted for a mojo and another for a group of tiger het ghosts/ghost so im sure someone else might have gotten scammed too just hasnt made it to this forum yet
i also did all of the same things and found nothing on him and i was also looking at some of the other stuff he had for sale so im sure others were to

Old 04-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #52
Xavier
He got me too! PP is taking care of it, a separate post was made.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #53
hhmoore
If you do a search and come up with nothing, it's a good idea to post an inquiry (with as much information as you have name, email, etc)

Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #54
Amelanistic Orca
Between the three of.. Any numbers, addresses, anything other than what has been stated.. Middle initial, name?? I thought I had seen a Chris D. Lewis somewhere at sometime was all!!

Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #55
RichsBallPythons
Member her ChrisW i think contacted him a bout picking up the mojos he had. And he GOT an address saying sure come and pick them up.

Need to get him in here to post that address if possible.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:36 PM   #56
hhmoore
He was one of the recent 1100g female mojave scammers on this site. I recognized the email when I saw it. He seems to have given up here, after realizing that I was able to post in his locked threads & undelete them to show the stolen photos. The last message I sent him was that I would leave his ads deleted, as long as he didn't post any more...and that I wouldn't tolerate him deleting another ad after I restored it.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #57
Chrisw
Yes I contacted him and went digging for more information from him. This is the address he gave me that he lived at. If the emails I received from him is needed I can provide them.

Christopher Lewis

418 Whitefriars Ln
Matthews, NC 28104

Old 04-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #58
klonedskillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
Yes I contacted him and went digging for more information from him. This is the address he gave me that he lived at. If the emails I received from him is needed I can provide them.

Christopher Lewis

418 Whitefriars Ln
Matthews, NC 28104
thanks....

Old 04-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #59
Amelanistic Orca
Looks like a real house from the satellite's!!! My cursor was in the backyard though?? Kinda decent looking house, wonder who's name it's in?? Puclic record somewhere!! Sharpen your pencils and do your work kids!!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #60
KellyM84
That sucks

But yes, as others have mentioned, paypal will take care of this and you will get your money back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!