Controversy Sells!!!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2005, 01:06 AM   #91
Sasheena
I love the disclaimer, some highlights...

Quote:
It is subject to mis-interoperation.
I believe this line means that it is subject to being operated on (this post is an example)...

Quote:
It is based on facts, opinion's, interoperation, and common belief.
It's based on facts and opinions, interoperation (the ripping apart like I'm doing now), and common belief. In other words it's based on anything whispered in his ear by his little green friend.

Quote:
You agree not to repost or transmit the above content in any way wither in whole or in part without the express written consent of it's author.
I do promise not to wither away while reposting it.

Quote:
This includes not to redistribute for criticisms.
Oopsie!

Quote:
We reserve the right to control the way the information is distributed, portrayed and used.
well jeepers, you sure do.... if you write bad about fauna, you are definately CAUSING people there to distribute it.

Quote:
They information is protected under the constitution as freedom of speech. The content is presented to afford me the opportunity to voice my concern, freedoms, and protections.
They information? Voicing protections?

Quote:
To allow me to get the truth out when much lies are being portrayed
I think I've seen a portrait of a liar, here on fauna!

Quote:
where I do not have the opportunity to defend my name and reputation.
Is this drivel defensible...

Quote:
And help put an end to the daily harassment I receive. Nether me, my ISP's, web host, affiliates, and advertisers, or associates maybe held responsible in any way shape or form.
So he's not responsible for what he wrote?

Quote:
This meant to be a public service announcement to protect the rights and freedoms of the public.
But we're not free to share the public service announcement to protect the public?

Old 02-20-2005, 02:01 AM   #92
RyanT
Oh God, I can't take it anymore...I have to act out.

This thread has doubled in size in the last few hours. The person that started it and is the butt of every...joke, I guess you could maybe consider them, was BANNED after the first post. I had never seen that website before that Mike provided the link to. While the guy who made it has MANY valid points, he is paranoid. Out of the tens of thousands of members this site has, only about a dozen post on just about every thread. And essentially run and "control" the BOI. Whatever you guys say about people on here really means absolutely nothing to the vast majority of the people who read this "entertainment" for a select few. As much as you like to think you make a difference on the entire reptile community, it's just an illusion. Since I found this site about 3 years ago, I myself have gotten caught up twice in the pure waste of time for everyone involved in a good 90% of these threads. I paid my fines and continue to use this site to advertise and browse other ads. I worried before that the way I've been portrayed on this forum might actually affect my opportunities in OUR community, but it hasn't. - In any way as far as I can tell. And it probably hasn't for almost every other person that's been bashed on here either. And that is ALOT of people. So this forum is cool. It definitely is entertaining to observe. But it's really quite obvious that most people take it for what it is. Which is basically just a relatively very few people trashing other people to make themselves look and feel better......or something like that. And they take it all with a grain of salt. Sorry, I just had to say that. At least it added just a little depth and purpose to this thread for Christ's sake. I'm sure there are many others that agree. And WE are the ones "I" speak for. Take care everyone. No hard feelings, K? Muah.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:00 AM   #93
Lucille
Ryan, you certainly have a right to your opinion, even though you are flat out wrong.
As of right now, you show 21 posts, and a negative rep point rating. Not that it is dispositive, but you are new to the site and have already drawn unfavorable opinion. Plus, your post itself is the epitome of wanton destruction: detailing fault and building nothing.
I wonder at your motive; if you think posts on this site are ineffective, then why are you bothering?
As I said, you are incorrect........you get to go into the second saucer, lol.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:38 AM   #94
Bill_Leverton
Ryan you are right this thread has doubled in a short time,and it is amazing how we here can come together and find humor in all of this.Imo.. Life goes in a complete circle everytime someone gets a bug up their pie hole they start some sort of boycott,But you know what? Let them They got busted and reverted back to childhood "You hurt my feeling I'll get even with you" Thats what to me makes this site so great.We can come together and put people like this in their place "Outside of Here" This is a community as one we will defend it as we would our home and if we find humor along the way that is Great on another Note I want one of those cult member coins Gotta love this Community opppps Cult

Old 02-20-2005, 10:14 AM   #95
mmfrankford
Most important question of all!... Can I choose the flavor of Kool Aid?
I really love Lemon Lime!!

Old 02-20-2005, 10:22 AM   #96
newherper
No lemon lime,we want cherry!

Old 02-20-2005, 10:23 AM   #97
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT
At least it added just a little depth and purpose to this thread for Christ's sake. I'm sure there are many others that agree. And WE are the ones "I" speak for. Take care everyone. No hard feelings, K? Muah.
I, for ONE, at the VERY least, am NOT one that would EVER have the LIKES of you, ryan, speak for me.

What you are simply too damn stupid to realize, even though it has been explained in mostly mono-syllabic words, is that MANY people read what goes on here, like your little episodes of asswipery, and DO NOT buy from dingleberries like you.

You are simply TOO STUPID to realize that you DON'T get a little note saying, "hey, stupid guy, I didn't buy from you because of your blatant lack of intelligence, which by the way you prove anew ALMOST every time you post on fauna."

Go home ryan, mommy is calling.

Old 02-20-2005, 10:25 AM   #98
Bill_Leverton
It comes in 1 color but tastes like any flavor you like

Old 02-20-2005, 10:52 AM   #99
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT
. Whatever you guys say about people on here really means absolutely nothing to the vast majority of the people who read this "entertainment" for a select few. As much as you like to think you make a difference on the entire reptile community, it's just an illusion. I paid my fines and continue to use this site to advertise and browse other ads.
Do you know how many people may have looked at your ads then crosschecked it with BOI? NO, you do not. I think people are a little smarter then you give them credit for. You just do not here from them.

Wow, you know the vast majority of people here?

Old 02-20-2005, 11:50 AM   #100
Suncoast Herpetological
I find it amusing...

Ryan Emailed me a week or so ago. It seems he came across am old post of mine where I had grouped with a group of other past bad guys as an example. For someone who lends little credence to the effect the BOI has on their business, I find it amusing how angry you got about a post made several months ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!