For Sale Engraved Cage ID Tags - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
EricG
Engraved Cage ID Tags

I am offering engraved cage ID tags 2x3" made from the best Roland indoor outdoor plastic that will hold up to the temps and humidity for the duration.

I can engrave anything on these tags you like so long as space allows, they can be used to label just about anything so if you have a specific size in mind or idea just shoot me an email. I prefer to attach these using Velcro so they can be moved if need be but double sided tape works well also.

These tags are a great idea for all keepers but I feel they are a must for venomous keepers in the event of an emergency the snakes can be identified by others.

I can also make warning signs and novelty signs for reptile room doors.

Price for the 2x3" tags is $2.50ea shipping is $1.50 no matter if you buy 1 or 100 tags, I will offer a significant discount on large orders just contact me with what you want and I'll get you a quote asap. These can also be made in Red, Black, Green, Blue with white engraving. At the moment this is a test run product so I only have black but if you want another color let me know and I can accomidate.

Thanks for looking!

I will also consider some trades if you prefer to go that route on a large order. Keep in mind I am a hobbyist and this is not a commercial business so I don't keep an excess stock on hand and it may take a week for me to get special request materials in, if I see there is a demand for a certain color or material I will start keeping it on hand and available for a faster turn around.

Revised!
I just noticed some of thr protective coating/thin layer of plactic is still on some of these tags in the picture, the ball python tag is how they will look.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!