For Sale Small High End Leopard Gecko Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
FallCreekDude14
Small High End Leopard Gecko Collection

I still have a few geckos for sale. 1.1 pair of emerines high end from westcoast leopard geckos. proven pair. a tremper patternless albino het raptor aka het ember and i have a proven red eyed enigma female both from garrick demeyer www.crestedgecko.com. I have decided that I can no longer afford to keep them. They are in great condition and have size and breeding experience. I will be willing to sell for 150 plus shipping. I will except trades for a bearded dragon cage or some dubia roaches. This is about a quarter of what i payed for them. About 300 for just the Emerines alone. All are of the Highest Quality. Make me an offer. Thanks Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
Momof3boys
I have 1.1 hatch mate beardies that are sandfire/citrus cross fire up real pretty especially the female. Can send pics if youd like, would you be interested in trade?

Old 05-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
FallCreekDude14
beardy

I would only be interested in the female and would need more info on her. Send pics. Thanks Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
ASH GECKOS
Would you split up the geckos, if I wanted 3 or 4?

Old 05-26-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
FallCreekDude14
Depends on what your looking at and what your gonna pay or trade. Thanks Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2010, 08:03 AM   #6
ASH GECKOS
Could you send pics of the Female Enigma, Emerines, Female SS, and the Bell Sunglow?
How much does the Female SS weigh?

Old 05-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #7
FallCreekDude14
geckos

The pics of all the geckos except the sunglow and aptor are on my albums on my profile except the engima is in shed. The super snow last weighted 2 weeks ago was 40 grams flat. She will be a very earlier breeder next year.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
FallCreekDude14

I also have a 2009 1.1 male Ember and Female Het ember from Garrick Demeyer, unrelated pair. incase you do not know the genetics. A Ember is a Patternless Tremper Albino Raptor all in one animal. The female is a paternernless tremper albino het raptor. Both are proven. Would sell individually at 275 for the pair or mix with the other group and shoot me an offer. Thanks, Chris. btw, the female weights 52 grams and the male weights 50 grams. Female produced 6 eggs this year in her first year!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #9
FallCreekDude14
Geckos from top. Emerine male, engima female in shed, emerine female, snow male, super snow feamale, het ember female, ember male
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
FallCreekDude14

I would split up any of the geckos, just shoot me an offer and we will work something out. I need these gone soon. The worst I can say is no! And the trades id be looking for are high end citrus tiger or super citrus female beardys at any age to 2 years old. Thanks Chris
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!