Good Guy Reptile_Jones - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Hawk7
Reptile_Jones

I just purchased a very nice Bullsnake from Dusty Jones from Ohio known as Reptile_ Jones on here. He asked me when I wanted it shipped & he subsequently shipped when I asked. The Bullsnake was packed very well & safely (could not have been better). Mr. Jones gave me some feeder rats free without charging anything extra for the added weight (he'd only offered these if the snake was picked up). The snake arrived alive and well. The rats arrived still partially frozen.

I highly recommend Reptile_ Jones (Dusty Jones) to anyone wanting to purchase anything he has to offer. The entire process was efficient, touble-free and made easy for me. Thanking you all in advance.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
reptile_jones
Thumbs up

Thanks Chris.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
bigdogg
Dusty is great to deal with. Have done quite a few deals with him in the past 3 years. A++

Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
DougM
Great transaction with Dusty. Snake was as nice as described and packed very well. Very healthy. Thanks for a good deal!

Old 12-31-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
evan4770
I love the S.D. Gopher he sold me. I was my daughter's all time favorite christmas present.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #6
Outcast
I got a beautiful Thayer King from him. She came very well packaged and is doing perfectly.
One of the best transactions I have ever had.
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!