Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #91
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
I am confused, you think the picture was touched up meaning it was lightened an brightened? then you say the color was not missrepresented. Saying that dragon is that red but not ot the moment??? i am confused.

I am with you on that WHERE ARE THE SIDE SHOTS OF THIS DRAGON??? Hello sheena you want to help us out here???
what type of camera do you use Tom?

cause yes the photo is adjusted automatically by dslr cameras if that feature is not turned off. in fact some of the higher end cameras even have photoshop built into them (though the the cannon does not).

So yes the photo more than likely auto adjusted by the camera but IMO i do not think the photo was maliciously edited by the seller like people are saying. It is possible in shipping for a dragon to look that much less bright. Did you notice the difference from out the box to whenever the pic of it in the OPs hands? So who is to say what the color may look like in a day or two once the dragon acclimates to its new surroundings. I think this post may have been premature in nature. We will see.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #92
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsexotics View Post
i put this on my site before i recieved her. those are both the pictures that were posted in the add from nicole as for posting belly and side pics i wouls have done that earlier today but i am not home i am now doin all emailing from my phone which is hard and when she wakes up in the morning and i get home i will post pics with no problem... as u can tell i was extremely excited to get her so i posted those pics on my site i am sure u can look up the day they were put on my site and see they were put there before i got her
Ok just seen this.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #93
Sharpshooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Thats not what is in question it is def. the same dragon... She is being accused of photo shopping these pictures... Making the color brighter...

Honestly maybe we need a trust worthy person to clarify if the picture was cropped or not... Doesnt one of the mods usually step in and straighten a confused situation out?
Not necessarily. Sometimes they prefer to stand back and let nature take its course.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:23 PM   #94
shlages
Do you have the same guy helping you??

Old 02-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #95
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagurl76 View Post
I have not seen it yet . But this is confusing to me .
I think that's the point... Trying to change the matter at hand.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #96
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
what type of camera do you use Tom?

cause yes the photo is adjusted automatically by dslr cameras if that feature is not turned off. in fact some of the higher end cameras even have photoshop built into them (though the the cannon does not).

So yes the photo more than likely auto adjusted by the camera but IMO i do not think the photo was maliciously edited by the seller like people are saying. It is possible in shipping for a dragon to look that much less bright. Did you notice the difference from out the box to whenever the pic of it in the OPs hands? So who is to say what the color may look like in a day or two once the dragon acclimates to its new surroundings. I think this post may have been premature in nature. We will see.
But i will humor you...

My camera is a Nikon cool pix s 550. Why buy a 800 dollar camera for 800 dollar pictures when i got a 100 dollar camera getting 800 dollar pictures. Been using this camera since i been posting and i think it captures my dragons for what the are no more, only sometimes less. There's another point how many dragons look better in there pictures than in person??? What's the biggest used phase when describing a hot dragon. "this picture does not do it justice". How many times have we heard that

So how about a straight answer IYO was the photo cropped??? whether its alittle bit or alot? cause your not really gettin to any direct point unless i am missing it?

Post pre mature? yea i'll go with that, but if someone is posting proof that it was photo shopped. Then it needs to be brought up sooner than later... Thats why i said give it a week. (for it to color up) some times a dragon needs more than a day or so...

Old 02-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #97
HowlinGaleDragons
No it is not shlages I pay this guy to do my website

Ok he sitll has the picture but he can't send as it is in a Java program he is downloading the Exifer and I will take a screen shot of the results and post

Old 02-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #98
shlages
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...wisecup&page=7

because in this link your friend "has photoshop".
Side note to those interested-this thread has her supposedly altering aim conversations so she doesn't look like she's harrassing him.
Just thought this might shed some light onto prior altering charges against HGD

Old 02-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #99
aleria
The original image file is in a java file..... that makes absolutely no sense. Either he still has the original jpg or gif image or he doesn't, there are no two ways about it.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #100
Chrisw
Tomorrow post pictures of her outside in the light, have the camera set on auto. Upload the pictures directly to photobucket and post links.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!