Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #81
shinezilla

My email is full of Fauna replies to this... Soooo I finally click on one and I feel as if I walked in a Digital Photography class...

Dragons stress, but usually you'll see their true color when they're asleep. Did Sheena post the pics with the stress lines yet?

Someone brief me because I'm lost... I'm gonna grab a beer, I better have atleast 1 pm summarizing this for me (joking, kinda)

Old 02-19-2010, 10:57 PM   #82
PAVLOVK1025
Only color guarantee I have is that the animal will look better than the pics I take. What is this BS about color guarantees anyway. WTF happened to customer satisfaction. Regardless of what you think, if the customer wants a refund just give the damn refund. Why is this so hard to swallow for everyone? Its not like youre LOSING the money, if it wasnt for them you wouldnt have the money. You just go back to square one.

If the customer isnt your priority but your bottom line is, go into insurance sales.

People buy animals for breeding, for pets, for whatever. Their eyes and heart light up when they see and sign for the package. If theyre disappointed in any way, you failed as a seller and should bite the bullet and give back the money.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #83
shlages
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I do not have it anymore on my PC but I emailed my friend who works on my website to see if he still has it I know he took it off site but he may still have the file on his computer as soon as I hear from him I will let you know and send it to you Jessica
Is this the same friend that HAS photoshop?Would it be hard to think that you did have something to do in altering the pics?The "I didn't even have photoshop program" kinda doesn't fly now,in my eye's...

Old 02-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #84
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post

My email is full of Fauna replies to this... Soooo I finally click on one and I feel as if I walked in a Digital Photography class...

Dragons stress, but usually you'll see their true color when they're asleep. Did Sheena post the pics with the stress lines yet?

Someone brief me because I'm lost... I'm gonna grab a beer, I better have atleast 1 pm summarizing this for me (joking, kinda)

I have not seen it yet . But this is confusing to me .

Old 02-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #85
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
Is this the same friend that HAS photoshop?Would it be hard to think that you did have something to do in altering the pics?The "I didn't even have photoshop program" kinda doesn't fly now,in my eye's...
the other issue is if the OP possibly has her photo downloads set to autosave into photoshop cause the post with the 2 photos from the OPs site one has photoshop in the editing and one does not. and they both look identical so it is highly possible that the photoshop editing being seen has nothing to do with the color of the dragon.

The saturation and sharpeness are auto corrected with the high end DSLR cameras unless the functions are turned off. In this case the breeder does not "appear" to know much about the camera as of yet. In my opinion yes the photo was touched up slightly by the camera but i honestly do not think the color was missrepresented. Now when the OP posts the pictures that have been requested to see if the animal is stressed i will re-investigate my statements here.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #86
dragonluver83
Plus Brian look at the back right leg of the dragon in the sales picture... Its in shed isnt it. looks like a smoke gray to me if your having a hard time, compare it to the back left leg where there is alittle more color.... thats showing you before Sheena received that dragon its legs have already shed. so to try and say this animal is going into full body shed after the legs have already shed seems highly unlikely to impossible... So really its either dull and stressed or photo shopped... if its photo shopped Sheena deserves a full refund. If that animal colors up and wasnt photo shopped Nicole deserves full payment and quite a few apologies. But i guess we will find out with a few more days under our belt...

Old 02-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #87
sjsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubafat View Post
Hold up here.

Shenna, if this animal is SOOO bad, how come it's already up on your website listed as your "HOT NEW GIRL"....ALONG with a baby picture AND the in question "photoshopped" picture?
(Don't worry, I saved screenshots and the pictures just in case you decide to pull them from your website)

Baby picture (note: no photoshopping stamp on this picture)

"Photoshopped" picture (hosted on SJSexotics website):

http://www.freewebs.com/sjsexotics/a...lbumid=7144498

Just a little odd.
i put this on my site before i recieved her. those are both the pictures that were posted in the add from nicole as for posting belly and side pics i wouls have done that earlier today but i am not home i am now doin all emailing from my phone which is hard and when she wakes up in the morning and i get home i will post pics with no problem... as u can tell i was extremely excited to get her so i posted those pics on my site i am sure u can look up the day they were put on my site and see they were put there before i got her

Old 02-19-2010, 11:07 PM   #88
HowlinGaleDragons
I asked my buddy who dose my web site he dose not have Photo Shop either

Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #89
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I asked my buddy who dose my web site he dose not have Photo Shop either
Did he say weather he would produce the original photo for ya for the data check spoke of earlier to see if there was photoshop used in the original photo? That way it could be proved one way or the other gale.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #90
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
the other issue is if the OP possibly has her photo downloads set to autosave into photoshop cause the post with the 2 photos from the OPs site one has photoshop in the editing and one does not. and they both look identical so it is highly possible that the photoshop editing being seen has nothing to do with the color of the dragon.

The saturation and sharpeness are auto corrected with the high end DSLR cameras unless the functions are turned off. In this case the breeder does not "appear" to know much about the camera as of yet. In my opinion yes the photo was touched up slightly by the camera but i honestly do not think the color was missrepresented. Now when the OP posts the pictures that have been requested to see if the animal is stressed i will re-investigate my statements here.
I am confused, you think the picture was touched up meaning it was lightened an brightened? then you say the color was not missrepresented. Saying that dragon is that red but not ot the moment??? i am confused.

I am with you on that WHERE ARE THE SIDE SHOTS OF THIS DRAGON??? Hello sheena you want to help us out here???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!