Bad Guy Bill Hagan - BnE Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:39 AM   #21
PAVLOVK1025
Im not even going to read this thread.
I got the jist of it though.

Im sure its been said by everyone in here, but Im going to emphasize it for you, and everyone else who reads this thread in case theyre just skimming thru...

STOP SENDING OUT ANIMALS WITHOUT RECEIVING PAYMENT. IT DOES NOT SPEED UP THE SALE, IT DOES NOT CREATE TRUST, IT JUST OPENS UP A GIANT DOOR FOR A SCAMMER TO TAKE YOU FOR YOUR ANIMALS. WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE. BUY NOW PAY LATER WORKS WITH A VISA, NOT WITH SOMEBODY'S WORD ON THE INTERNET.

That said, Im sorry you for taken for your animal man. And I hope it gets resolved, I truly do. Good luck. Lesson learned the hard way bud.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #22
Andy'sReptiles
Just for the heck of it, the snake Mr. Hagan owes me for:

Old 05-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #23
Amelanistic Orca
That is a nice lookin lady!!! I couldn't tell who contacted me Andy?? Him or her as they were emails from a ks ad?? Whatta rotten thing to do after your kindness!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #24
Willow
Oh Andy =( I really do hope this works out well for you....I know alot of people are saying its never good to send something out without payment. BUT!! when your a kind hearted person, you tend to hope for the same from others. Weather it works that way or not, Andy was trying to be a nice guy. He did nothing wrong, but Im sure he has "learned a lesson" on how to not be such a nice guy, which sucks for people like myself who would never have put Andy in this position if offered such an awesome deal

Andy....that mojo girl I got from you is doing amazingly, and even what you did for this guy helps to prove how nice a guy you really are. I hope in the end it works out for you and the snakes involved for the best.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #25
Andy'sReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
That is a nice lookin lady!!! I couldn't tell who contacted me Andy?? Him or her as they were emails from a ks ad?? Whatta rotten thing to do after your kindness!!!
Thanks Tom, any chance the emails have any information worth sharing here which might help prove anything?

Old 05-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #26
Andy'sReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Oh Andy =( I really do hope this works out well for you....I know alot of people are saying its never good to send something out without payment. BUT!! when your a kind hearted person, you tend to hope for the same from others. Weather it works that way or not, Andy was trying to be a nice guy. He did nothing wrong, but Im sure he has "learned a lesson" on how to not be such a nice guy, which sucks for people like myself who would never have put Andy in this position if offered such an awesome deal

Andy....that mojo girl I got from you is doing amazingly, and even what you did for this guy helps to prove how nice a guy you really are. I hope in the end it works out for you and the snakes involved for the best.
Thanks Willow,

You've got that right. Its a slap in the face, less to me, than to all the respectable folks who deserve to be trusted, and will now be "assumed guilty".

I like to trust people, and I'd rather be friends than enemies. If you can't trust anyone there just isn't a whole lot worth sticking around for, in my opinion..

Glad the Mojo is still doing good! I still miss that snake

Old 05-19-2010, 08:49 AM   #27
Shadera
Any hope at all that this will have a happy ending, Andy? I log in here every morning hoping to see that you've got your money.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #28
Andy'sReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Any hope at all that this will have a happy ending, Andy? I log in here every morning hoping to see that you've got your money.
Thanks shadera, but sadly, no. I've had Zero contact with Mr Hagan, and have been too busy getting the ball rolling with my summer job, and now dealing with UPS/SYR shipping issues, to actively peruse him.

well, when it rains it pours I guess!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #29
Amelanistic Orca
I definitely would have posted anything pertinent for you Andy, I had a short message convo with that person.. I am sorry to see that this hasn't resolved..

Old 05-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #30
Andy'sReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
I definitely would have posted anything pertinent for you Andy, I had a short message convo with that person.. I am sorry to see that this hasn't resolved..
Thanks Tom,
Monday I plan to attempt phone contact once more. I would feel better even if it is only to confirm that he doesn't plan to pay me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!