Info Bloodbanksdragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
dragonluver83
Has any one notified Steve, Barry, or Kisa about this thread? I dont see him knowing about this thread and leaving it un-answered.
BUT with the above, It doesnt look like they even sent you the right dragon.
Another ?... When was your last e-mail from them? Did you miss this Export??? Considering they did AGREE to fix the problem, they definitely should of made sure that there was a animal shipped out so you received one on THIS export.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #12
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Has any one notified Steve, Barry, or Kisa about this thread? I dont see him knowing about this thread and leaving it un-answered.
BUT with the above, It doesnt look like they even sent you the right dragon.
Another ?... When was your last e-mail from them? Did you miss this Export??? Considering they did AGREE to fix the problem, they definitely should of made sure that there was a animal shipped out so you received one on THIS export.
I did when it was first posted.
They said they'd respond to it yesterday, but havent so far.......

Old 05-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #13
dragonluver83
Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearaffect View Post
I did when it was first posted.
They said they'd respond to it yesterday, but havent so far.......
Hum, I though they would be on here trying to square this up. Doesnt seem like its an issue to them. Maybe its a new sales tactic. If they dont see it, it's not really there.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #14
fearaffect
Well, heres what he/she emailed me after I told them........

sigh yes. this is a 15 year old kid...that originally asked for something SIMILAR to that larger red trans leather male. and he was sent something smaller but SIMILAR. no sizes were specified...he just wanted that to be the outcome. we sent him a super nice male. and like any customer, if they are not happy, we will replace them right away, if they are not satisfied and let us know within 24 hours.
thing is...he is in another country. Doesn't make it easy to replace and get back the original animals. and it doesn't help that it was 7 months ago. will request the current pics of them.
i will be posting a reply at sometime today Thanks for letting me know.

Barry & Kisa
barry@bloodbankdragons.com

www.bloodbankdragons.com

***Please let us know if you would like to be removed from our email list, or if you would like to be emailed for something specific only. We do not like getting spam, nor do we like sending it.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #15
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearaffect View Post
Well, heres what he/she emailed me after I told them........

sigh yes. this is a 15 year old kid...that originally asked for something SIMILAR to that larger red trans leather male. and he was sent something smaller but SIMILAR. no sizes were specified...he just wanted that to be the outcome. we sent him a super nice male. and like any customer, if they are not happy, we will replace them right away, if they are not satisfied and let us know within 24 hours.
thing is...he is in another country. Doesn't make it easy to replace and get back the original animals. and it doesn't help that it was 7 months ago. will request the current pics of them.

Barry & Kisa

www.bloodbankdragons.com

***Please let us know if you would like to be removed from our email list, or if you would like to be emailed for something specific only. We do not like getting spam, nor do we like sending it.
Well i seen some e-mails that didnt favor blood bank, if they would post that e-mail that a customer wanted a SIMILAR dragon, but didnt want a pic of what he'd be getting? Might help out ALOT.
Should be kinda funny to a seller though too? Who would ask for something similar but not ask for a pic. who just "wings it" when sending dragons? Especially when EXPORTING a dragon?
Something aint right.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #16
StrictlyExotics
This should be an interesting thread. Hopefully the seller will enlighten us with their presence.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #17
sincitydragons
I just wanted to say that I too have had nothing but good experience with blood bank and I want to reiterate that Steve takes excellent pictures of his beardies that are completely accurate but as anybody with beardy experience knows it can be extremely difficult to get pics showing the best colors of a bearded dragon as they can change almost as fast as a chameleon. The lighting, temperature, and mood of the dragon all play important rolls in this. I have no doubt in my mind that blood bank will do everything in their power to make this person happy with his purchase.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
I just wanted to say that I too have had nothing but good experience with blood bank and I want to reiterate that Steve takes excellent pictures of his beardies that are completely accurate but as anybody with beardy experience knows it can be extremely difficult to get pics showing the best colors of a bearded dragon as they can change almost as fast as a chameleon. The lighting, temperature, and mood of the dragon all play important rolls in this. I have no doubt in my mind that blood bank will do everything in their power to make this person happy with his purchase.
I dont think this is a mis-represented animal? The op wanted a similar animal to the dragon in the picture, correct? Was it cheaper? Because if it was cheaper and he wanted a "similar" that is a " Red trans leatherback" but not the quality because he spent less, then he got his money's worth, BUT the animal is now dead. So that takes it to a different level.

Whats Steven's Guarantee policy on Exports?

Zach,
Did you notify Steven that there was an issue with the dragon that died or did you call him after it died? Did the animal thrive properly?

Old 05-17-2010, 06:47 AM   #19
Zack Foong
Thanks for all your replies, yes i did notify the dragon wasn't thriving well. I didn't opt for a dragon similar to the dragon, i ASKED for that dragon, i have an e-mail where i did ask for that dragon, iv'e already e-mailed him the pics of the girl, Red turning out to be a citrus, i paid the EXACT amount that was stated, i even ATTACHED pics of the lizards that i wanted just to make sure he got the right ones.

Bearded Dragons‏
Sent: Tuesday, 27 Oct, 2009 4: 24 PM
To: barry@bloodbankdragons.com
3 attachments | Download all attachments (1752.7 KB)
2009-10-0...jpg (613.7 KB), DSC05968.jpg (533.2 KB), DSC06332.jpg (605.8 KB)
The Dragons i wanna confirm are:

1.0 Red Trans Italian Leatherback $650, if possible let me know.

0.1 Red 100% Het Trans 100% Het Leatherback. $200

0.1 Lemon Citrus Trans Subadult $300

0.1 Italian Leatherback Probable double Het 14" $250

Request the payment to admin@chubbypetsgarden.com

Total price: $1400

Thanks Barry. Sorry for bothering you all this time. I really appreciate it.

Zack.

RE: Bearded Dragons‏
Sent: Tuesday, 27 Oct, 2009 11: 14 PM
To: Foong I-Zhec (i_zhecfoong@hotmail.com)
1.0 Red Trans Italian Leatherback $700, That is the lowest I can go.

0.1 Red 100% Het Trans 100% Het Leatherback. $300

0.1 Lemon Citrus Trans Subadult $300

0.1 Italian Leatherback Probable double Het 14" $250

Total price is $1550

I will paypal you a request now. When would you like us to ship those out? And you said that you have a broker? May I ask who that is? We are looking for one for over there.

Barry & Kisa

www.bloodbankdragons.com

I EVEN posted DSC_6292 to him everytime i so much as asked about the Red Trans Leatherback, that exact same one. If he says i inquired on something around the same, do ask him to show some proof.

I agree with Tom, why would someone, especially when all of you guys know i was 15, why would i pay so damn much to not even see a picture of my dragon? That's what i thought what was weird, i asked SPECIFICALLY for that dragon and i got a dragon that was 7".

Here's that e-mail in the 1st post that i posted, just to let you guys see it again, he even stated it could me measured WRONG.

RE: ‏
Sent: Monday, 23 Nov, 2009 3: 22 PM
Being that they were exported...we can add something in with your next order if you are not happy with these ones. They said that they sent you what you ordered. The male may have been measured wrong. Have they gotten more color since they have settled in? They will appear less colorful if they are stressed at all.
Let me know what you would like to do.....since it is not easy to ship them to you without another export.

Barry & Kisa

www.bloodbankdragons.com

Barry & Kisa

www.bloodbankdragons.com

No sizes were specified, what's this then?

RE: Bearded Dragons‏
Sent: Sunday, 18 Oct, 2009 10: 02 AM
he is atleast 12". I think maybe 13". But he is a big boy.

Yes, you can breed trans to trans.

http://www.101dragons.com/en/genetica.html

Here is a website that you can go off of for genetics. let me know as soon as possible if you want this boy. I have two others looking at him right now. You have first choice since you were the first to inquire.

Barry & Kisa

www.bloodbankdragons.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Bearded Dragons
Date: Fri, October 16, 2009 1:08 am
To: <barry@bloodbankdragons.com>

I haven't confirmed a few yet, i'm interested in the big male leatherback red trans, 800$, what's the size of that big boy? And his age too.

Is it possible for a 100% trans to cross with a 100% Trans? Or can you give us a website to read about this as we are keen, but we need to make a decision about this cause we need to know what's best for us.

When we have read enough about it then we'll commit to it. Thanks Barry

Zack.

he is atleast 12". I think maybe 13". But he is a big boy.

?????????????????????????????????? What's that?

The export has not been missed and yes they still can add something in.

If they are confident i didn't ask for that 1.0 Red Trans Leatherback, why aren't they posting anything?

Thank you guys for all your replies, it's all very appreciated.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 AM   #20
Zack Foong
Honestly, yes i do know I'm 15, but atleast i know when i'm cheated or when i'm not. I thought they didn't reply me is because number 1, they were busy, or they were ignoring me, after iv'e seen that e-mail i really have nothing to say. As a buyer, regardless of my age i am still a customer who has paid for my dragons from Bloodbanks, are you saying as a 15 year old, i shouldn't be a customer? At the end of the day, if bloodbanks refuse to acknowledge that they made a mistake, i guess there is very little i can do, and my next action would be to seek help with the local american government agencies in Malaysia for advice on what i should do next.

Zack

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!