Bad Guy KEN FOOSE EXOTIC PETS - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #51
jennilyn
I just found this site today,thats why Im posting today.I paid with a credit card so Ken knows I'm not making this up.I purchased both animals from Ken.One a week before the other one.The first 02/25/10 the second 03/01/10.Both animals are doing grate.I'm not in the shipping biz and dont plan on getting into it.I certanly dont exspect Ken to fix his mistake Im guessing if ever even had a female he would have sent me one in the first place he didnt and just sent out a male hoping I would'nt notice.I'm just posting this to warn others.how do you like that big red x

Old 05-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #52
zzzdanz
This just stupidity now. Ken offered to make this rite,though I'm sure a lot of people on here would have told you to **** in your hat, and ritefully so.

Call Ken and let him fix it, and stop acting like a child.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #53
ShadowAceD
What are you warning others against, exactly? Ken or yourself?

Personally, I consider myself warned against you. You still have failed to provide pictures of the animals for comparison and to provide proof that you did, in fact, get these animals from Ken. I do not care what dates you spout up here, without proof, nothing happened. That is sort of how reality works around here.

Also, shipping an animal back to a seller because it was the wrong gender or something else is "defective" on it, hardly constitutes as being "in the shipping biz". So, what you are basically is saying is this: You got the wrong gender animal from Ken in March, you chose not to bring it up to him (in an adult manner, I might add, because posting on the BOI as a way of contact a seller is not mature by any means) until May because you just found FaunaClassifieds? What kind of justification is that exactly? Then, you state you would like a female but will not return the male because that is good business and that is what has happened to you in the past. Let me ask you, Jennifer, just how many missexed animals have you gotten in the past? Seems to me you are a very rare statistic in the business. Of course, that would be assuming you have a way of validating these claims. In case you have forgotten, you have not done so. You do not expect Ken to fix this, but you bring it to the BOI? Anyone else see something wrong with this?

You, lady, are full of it. I hope one of the moderators sees this, more so because of the "how do you like that big red x" comment. Is that implying you used the BOI specifically to hurt his reputation and not to, as you have so clearly made obvious, resolve a situation?

Grow up.

All you have done is successfully warned sellers from dealing with you. Kudos for that.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #54
Ken Foose
Jennifer, I guess I'll reply here anyway. Why would I send you the wrong snake on purpose? I said I'd take it back, and pay the shipping, both ways by the way. I charged you $50 for shipping, as I assume you are in the northwest. That means I'll be out $100 total. That's the price I have to pay to do business sometimes, especially if I screw up. But, why on earth would I do this on purpose? Just to hear you get all mad at me and then pay the extra money out of my pocket? Your logic escapes me. Anyway, enough of this on a public forum. If you want to contact me, you know where I am and when I'm here. Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do. I'll help where I can, but I'm not sending you a free snake, and I'm not refunding your money until I've gotten the one I sent you back. And the last point, after speaking to Kim, who remembers this much better then I do, I did sex the snakes, and she believes I was correct. Also, Kameron Tepedilan sexed the snakes before he sent them to me, and I've never known him to send me the wrong animals. Now I'm done. Take care.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #55
Rainbowboaman
Jennifer,
Thanks for the heads up for us, Now that we know how unreasonable you are I doubt anyone reading this thread would deal with YOU!. You didn't even wait to have someone who is qualified to sex the boa properly & you expect Ken to just ship you out another one without any proof you really don't have a sexed pair now.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #56
Ken Foose
Oh, and I think the red X is very pretty. Honestly, I don't mind it at all. Remember, there's only one thing worse then being talked about, and that's not being talked about. I'm good, thanks for asking.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #57
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennilyn View Post
I just found this site today,thats why Im posting today.I paid with a credit card so Ken knows I'm not making this up.I purchased both animals from Ken.One a week before the other one.The first 02/25/10 the second 03/01/10.Both animals are doing grate.I'm not in the shipping biz and dont plan on getting into it.I certanly dont exspect Ken to fix his mistake Im guessing if ever even had a female he would have sent me one in the first place he didnt and just sent out a male hoping I would'nt notice.I'm just posting this to warn others.how do you like that big red x
I believe your plan to rip off the seller back fired on you and that is why you say you won't ship it back. I have never heard of a buyer not wanting to cooperate with a seller to get a mistake fixed. You have some serious growing up to do. If I was Ken, I would do absolutely nothing for you at this point.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:48 PM   #58
lanceheads
Dang! Jennifer's gone. I guess it must be past her bed time.

Randal Berry

Old 05-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #59
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennilyn View Post
Honestly, all you did was give him some GOOD advertising ...and that's priceless!

You see, the way it works..with the Breeders that have proven track records..when a search is done on the BOI and your thread is the one that pops up..people will tend to read it...and they will be so impressed by Ken's handling of the matter that they will definitely purchase from him.

You, on the other hand, have by posting this scam attempt have just literally put a big red X by your own name.

X WARNING!! The OP/JEN is unreasonable and a possible scam artist ... NOT BUY FROM OR SELL TO

Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #60
Rainbowboaman
Quote:
jennilyn says I just found this site today,thats why Im posting today.5-18-2010
LIAR!!!!
Jennilyn

So you had 2 days to contact Ken since you signed up but decided to just make up a bad guy thread about him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!