Bad Guy KEN FOOSE EXOTIC PETS - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:47 AM   #81
ShadowAceD
I'd be interested to know that as well.

Good point, Shadera.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:50 AM   #82
Shadera
Matter of fact if someone's willing to go get this animal, look it over to make sure it's in good health, and ship it back to Ken - I'll pay for your gas and buy ya lunch.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:37 AM   #83
Utta
Wow... this is just.... wow... she chimed in and just ignored every quote and question asked. I'm.. I'm done here... gettin banned over this thread and her isn't worth it... I suggest everyone drops this. Use your time for something better.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #84
Herp.Herp.Hooray
Palpate???

Not sure if this species can be palpated? If so do a search on how to Palpate, you will know in seconds..

Old 05-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #85
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennilyn View Post
Hey Ken,I posted this because I feel you were dishonest with me.

Your page states you are an expert on reptiles and how could you not be after dealing with so many.I belive you are.

So how the heck did you not see the "spurs'' when you were probing it?And why did your probing not give the correct answer?

You sell sexed pairs of viper boas they're close,dumerils same deal.no spurs.I think you sold me a male on purpose just to make a sale.

Well it worked.I do like the snakes you sent,beautiful.You just made me a little angry so I thought I'd return the favor.

I dont like being jerked around by anyone.

If this was an honest mistake you have my sincerest apollogy,but I dont think it was.

I'm going to keep these snakes and hope I find a unrelated female someday.Thanks for the nice males.Jennifer Kapiloff
I reformatted this post..........after reading all 9 of Ms. Kapiloff's posts I now have a raging headache.........

Well, Jennifer, you got sent a missexed snake. Welcome to the club - you are in good company so don't take it personally. It happens and sometimes the best guys in the biz do it - case in point with Ken.

Despite your baseless accusations, despite the muleheaded manner in which you have presented yourself on this forum, and despite your complete lack of manners and grace, Ken has offered to pay for shipping and refund the cost of the snake. He's offered to do literally everything but tape the box up for you to make this right.

Yes, despite you acting like a complete and utter jackass, you are being offered a full refund. Let me remind you that most reputable people in this business wouldn't be offering you this 10 weeks after purchase and without some proof of what you are claiming.

The emphasis being on "most people". Ken isn't most people. He's one of the good guys and is bending over backwards to accomodate you - even though you are doing nothing but flinging baseless accusations at him.

If I lived near you, I would gladly box that animal up and send it back to Ken so you could get your refund and the rest of us would rid of you and your disturbing sense of entitlement.

You flippantly mentioned that other people have sent you free snakes when you've told them they were missexed. I'm going to repeat a question that has already been twice asked:

How many snakes have you received that were improperly sexed? Out of how many of those were you able to con free snakes out of the seller? Or was this just a lie?

In light of your insistence on receiving free goods despite the fact that Ken's willing to do just about anything to make this right, I'm now wondering what others are - namely if this is YOUR scam and exactly how many times you've perpetrated it on others.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #86
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp.Herp.Hooray View Post
Not sure if this species can be palpated? If so do a search on how to Palpate, you will know in seconds..
What do you mean by palpate?

Old 05-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #87
WHYTEARK
Talking

Boy, it took 2 cups of coffee to get thru that.... Better and more entertaining than the newspaper though
The fact that a busy guy like Ken would even respond at all let alone repeatedly to a post like this shows that he truely does care and is willing months later to make it right (if there even was a wrong to begin with ?). No pics, No proof, no ship back - come on now, at this point who gives a crap about this deal or her or what she has to say ? If Ken and Kameron both sexed the snake i would tend to side with them on the correctness - not some novice who cant even seem to box a snake up for return ! This is the reason why I always stayed in the Wholesale end of things to avoid dealing with folks and situations like this in retail. The patience Ken has shown here to me is enormous, but the good thing is this turned out to be nothing but a Positive post for him in every way. Ive been dealing with Ken for the better part of 2 decades now and can tell you, generally speaking, as far as dealers go he is kind of like a Jewel in a Sea of Shit...JMO. Go get em KEN !

Old 05-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #88
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp.Herp.Hooray View Post
You mean like checking the reproductive condition of female snakes by palpating the abdomen?

I thought that was only useful in feeling for ovarian follicles and uterine eggs............How is the useful in sexing a snake?

Old 05-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #89
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
You mean like checking the reproductive condition of female snakes by palpating the abdomen?

I thought that was only useful in feeling for ovarian follicles and uterine eggs............How is the useful in sexing a snake?

Generally speaking, when one talks about palpating a reptile, that is exactly what they are talking about. That is why I am confused. I don't think that the absence of follicles that can be felt is a very accurate indication of sex.

Perhaps by palpate, what was meant was the method of sexing some boa species accurately using a rubbing method. I have never heard it referred to as palpating, although I guess technically it could be.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:05 PM   #90
Ken Foose
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennilyn View Post
Hey Ken,I posted this because I feel you were dishonest with me.Your page states you are an expert on reptiles and how could you not be after dealing with so many.I belive you are.So how the heck did you not see the "spurs'' when you were probing it?And why did your probing not give the correct answer?You sell sexed pairs of viper boas they're close,dumerils same deal.no spurs.I think you sold me a male on purpose just to make a sale.Well it worked.I do like the snakes you sent,beautiful.You just made me a little angry so I thought I'd return the favor.I dont like being jerked around by anyone.If this was an honest mistake you have my sincerest apollogy,but I dont think it was.I'm going to keep these snakes and hope I find a unrelated female someday.Thanks for the nice males.Jennifer Kapiloff
Jenn, I'm sorry you feel I was dishonest with you. It was not my intent. I'm still not sure that I actually made an error since I have no proof to back up your end of your accusation. We'll just have to call if a draw I guess. I'm far from an expert on reptiles dear. Compared to the common lay person I guess I am, but trust me, there's thousands out there that know a lot more then me, and I learn something new every day. Now, I'm not rich, and I don't like missing a sale anymore then the next guy, but why in the world would I rip you off for such a small sum of money? Makes no sense to me at all why you would think this. Jenn, is this one of those captive bred babies that I still have some of? It just hit me that that might be what I sent you. If that's the case, you should have someone carefully probe it and double check the sex. They are very tiny and I really don't think you can visually sex them at all. The snakes are not even 6 inches long. Am I correct on this? My memory is slowly filling in the blanks. These are captive bred, feeding on f/t pinky mice, and are very nice snakes. Anyway, you said you are keeping the snake and don't plan on sending it back to me. Good for you. As far as I'm concerned this is a closed case. You keep the snake, and I hope you enjoy it for a very long time. Your bad guy thread about me really did not make me mad at all, if that was your intent. It takes much more then this to get me angry. Too bad you get angry so easily. You should talk to someone about that. Therapy is usually covered under health plans these days. Anyway, I'm happy you like the snakes, they are indeed very beautiful. Have a great day, and if there's anything I can ever do for you in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!