2013 box turtle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-12-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
RickNC
2013 box turtle

**GONE**
I have one captive bred individual with parents on site. I have a female 3 toed and a female Eastern. I do not know which female this one is from so it is possibly an intergrade. Either way it makes no difference as they are excellent pets. The male is an Eastern.

Not to be released into the wild at any time! Know your local laws and regulations.

Turtle is free, you pay overnight Fedex shipping plus $5 to help cover cost of shipping materials. I will purchase shipping through the Ship your Reptiles website. From you I will need a zip code in order to provide a quote. I will only accept USPS money orders.

I have 1 individual available which has been in my outdoor enclosure since hatching. Turtle is about 2" SCL. Please have your enclosure set up and ready to receive the animal before it arrives. PM if interested. First come first served. Serious inquires only please. I've had way too many tire kickers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2014, 08:44 AM   #2
Jakc
I was a little concerned about sending a money order in advance, but I received the box turtle within two days of the money order receipt.

The turtle was packaged well and arrived in great condition.

Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!