Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #311
Drew Zaun
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I know it might *seem* like RTB.net is trying to shield Sakara, what they are really trying to do is avoid drama, which I can totally understand.

Personally, as long as all future ads from Ashley are deleted immediately upon posting, I see no problem in the way RTB.net is approaching the situation.
I would expect nothing less, until her collection is cleared. They know, the ball remains in their court...

Old 12-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #312
windowswisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
Did you have any problems with the snake? Any mites?
No, I didn't. She's in good health. I do hope I have the right person, though. The Sakara I bought her from was very much into boas, I remember, but I did not inquire about any as I have always been more of colubrid girl.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:56 PM   #313
Elizabethlea27
Was she selling these rescue snakes?

http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/col...post-here.html

I don't know that Ashley ever bred corns?

Old 12-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #314
SakaraGT4
I've never sold any corns?

Old 12-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #315
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I've never sold any corns?
HAHAHA! After all that has been going on in this thread, THAT is all you have to say? And with a question mark at the end of your statement, I take it you probably don't even remember selling any corns, because you have had so many snakes in and out of that place! Unless you have some kind of proof to prove otherwise! HAH!

LMFAO!! WOOOOW! LMAO!

Old 12-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #316
SakaraGT4
I'm just saying... I've never sold a corn and don't know how someone would have bought one from me if I've never sold one...

Old 12-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #317
ShadowAceD
Ashley, aside from waiting until January for the bloodwork to be done on the rest of your collection, what are your plans for them?

What happens when another one pops up with IBD? What happens to those that are "negative"?

I would like to know, since we finally got your attention talking about corn snakes. I am not even going to get into how ridiculous it is that that finally got your attention. But, I guess I will take what it can get for the moment and try to work from that.

Not selling snakes right now is great and all, but what is the long term goal for all of this? If even one of those animals comes back as a positive from the blood test, all of them have it. You can pretty much guarantee it.

So, then what?

Mass culling?

Shutting down breeding?

What is it?

I suppose the questions seem pressured, but they should not be. My husband and I already have our plan set in stone if our collection is hit one day because it is a very real possibility that any collection at any given time can be hit by it. That is what makes this whole situation so frustrating. I really wish you could see that beyond your bruised ego and stubborness.

Selling any of those animals or their offspring, the Bolivians included, is like someone sleeping with someone knowing they have a STD. Do you get that? You knowingly put other people's collections at risk and, really, what did you get out of it? Monetary gain? Really? Is that all it amounts to for you? It is a sickening thought, really.

I think I might be less annoyed if you just admitted you do not give two cents worth a . But instead, you are trying to save face that just plain is not there and make yourself look vicitimized. Let me tell you, girlie, that is about as far from the truth as it gets.

Honestly? Making mistakes happens, even huge ones, but what defines us adults, as compassionate people, is what we do to own up to and to correct them. You are not willing to own anything, not even yourself. That is just ... sad.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #318
Elizabethlea27
Ashley your username is not very common, and someone in your area says they bought a corn from you. You clearly had rescue corns at some point, yet they aren't on your iherp page which you seem to update so much. If you still have them, where are they?

Old 12-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #319
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Ashley, aside from waiting until January for the bloodwork to be done on the rest of your collection, what are your plans for them?

What happens when another one pops up with IBD? What happens to those that are "negative"?

I would like to know, since we finally got your attention talking about corn snakes. I am not even going to get into how ridiculous it is that that finally got your attention. But, I guess I will take what it can get for the moment and try to work from that.

Not selling snakes right now is great and all, but what is the long term goal for all of this? If even one of those animals comes back as a positive from the blood test, all of them have it. You can pretty much guarantee it.

So, then what?

Mass culling?

Shutting down breeding?

What is it?

I suppose the questions seem pressured, but they should not be. My husband and I already have our plan set in stone if our collection is hit one day because it is a very real possibility that any collection at any given time can be hit by it. That is what makes this whole situation so frustrating. I really wish you could see that beyond your bruised ego and stubborness.

Selling any of those animals or their offspring, the Bolivians included, is like someone sleeping with someone knowing they have a STD. Do you get that? You knowingly put other people's collections at risk and, really, what did you get out of it? Monetary gain? Really? Is that all it amounts to for you? It is a sickening thought, really.

I think I might be less annoyed if you just admitted you do not give two cents worth a . But instead, you are trying to save face that just plain is not there and make yourself look vicitimized. Let me tell you, girlie, that is about as far from the truth as it gets.

Honestly? Making mistakes happens, even huge ones, but what defines us adults, as compassionate people, is what we do to own up to and to correct them. You are not willing to own anything, not even yourself. That is just ... sad.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #320
amercnwmn
If I'm not mistaken they would have come from the Arlington raid on US Global Exotics Dec. 17 2009. I haven't seen them since that post w/ pics. To Becca: aka windowswisher, was one in the photos one of the snakes you purchased?

I think it's already been pretty well established Ashley commonly "rescues" animals only to "flip" them a short while later.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd