For Sale Motley Whole sale!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
davidsimon6
Motley Whole sale!!!

I need to move these babies because as usual, i need more space!!!

Price is firm and is a great deal to the next person. you can triple your money on these guys.

5 normals het albino
4 motleys het albino
2 anerys
3 Albino motleys
2 Albino motleys missing one eye
1 albino missing one eye
1 Super motley
1 Anery motley
1 ALBINO PARADOX!!!!!!

Take em for 1,300$ shipped.

mixed sex but most of them will be female.

I'm willing to sell them off in smaller groups but they will increase in price per snake.

Every single person who I have sold to can tell you that this is a great deal.

call me for more info
281-384-3713

please do not ask me to send pictures for fun.......smh
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsimon6 View Post

do not ask me to send more picture please.... too many people ask for them as is. If you really need to see pictures to consider buying them, then you will have to pay 1.00$ per picture via paypal so I feel that its not a waste of time,
Wow...good luck with that.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #3
davidsimon6
I do understand that is "really out there",

But I just don't have the time to send 30 people pictures a week..

These people will get the 3 or 4 bucks back when a Bos is paid for.

It's just to ensure that people are truly considering buying them..

The price is beyond great.. The paradox is worth 300 alone and the albino motleys are worth 300-500$ these days.

I really do feel like an ass for asking people for a dam dollar for a picture, but I'm also sure this will filter out the people who just waste time..
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2014, 07:56 PM   #4
SPJ
So, if I want a photo of your one eyed boas, you expect me to pay $1 for each photo? Good luck with your genetic defects.

Old 06-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #5
davidsimon6
I don't want anything to do with making money on a lame picture, but if you feel that you really would like to buy a boa,, than I'm sure you won't mind going through the trouble....after all, in seeing in how you don't want to go through the simple task to send a buck to see a snake, I'm guessing you're not a serious buyer.. just so we know, I've sold two of the snakes after two different people asked to see more pictures.... they got their change back.... and their babies are going out monday.. In all truth this is a good idea, it keeps window shoppers down and people who don't have a paypal account away from wasting our time..

i might consider using this way more often... the person gets the money back if they buy a boa, if not, its only a few dollar loss...most people will end up buying the boa as long as it looks in good healthy conditions...

On top of that, if the person doesn't like the snake i ship them based on the information given, they can always get a full refund...
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #6
SPJ
You're an ass. If someone wants to see an animal, especially when patterns are extremely variable, you expect them to pay for the photo? You really are a special kind of stupid. Hopefully people will skip your ads and you get stuck with your one eyed defects.

Old 06-13-2014, 09:30 PM   #7
davidsimon6
Ok, I didn't degrade you at all in my response,

You shouldn't talk to people like that.

I will look at your point of view and agree that it is a little off to ask for a picture when considering you might be paying hundreds for a baby pet, but you should also see my point of view, my dad is f****** sick, I've never asked for a god dam dollar for a picture before...

I just dont have the extra time to be sending a bunch of pictures like I have had to do in the past for some random kid to never buy a boa....$

And most of the people I sell to these days have already bought from me before, mostly small pet stores or regular people, for those people who have bought from me, I'm not going to charge them...

I always sell my reptiles, I've never had a problem with that.

You shouldn't get on others people post and communicate the way you do..

I don't understand why you would do that...
Does the idea of me wanting to filter out window shoppers bother you that bad???

If you really are considering buying one of these babies I will send you 3 pictures for free just to try and help this out....

Then we will see about who wastes time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2014, 06:01 PM   #8
kenat
If you are going to charge for a pic of your snakes you need to put up a good pic of them on your site. I need to see the whole snake not a little snake in a pile. I can't get a good look of what you have with the pics you have up.

Kenny Roberts

Old 06-14-2014, 06:32 PM   #9
davidsimon6
Kenny didnt I sell you a boa last December?

You don't have to pay for pictures, what boa looking for
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #10
kenat
No you did not. Even if you did it would not mater. This is a suggestion for you to help you with you problem with having to take and send pics for to many people.

Kenny Roberts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!