Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:00 AM   #211
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Cooper View Post
In the interest of full disclosure? Yes i'll give you full disclosure! where you been when tool bag slams this company for weeks over a resolved issue? I guess it's ok? I work here at Underground there are 20 of us that make our friken living feeding our families here and this delta boy is hell bent on slandering us! I dealt with this guy we never hurt him he was asked what wee can do and you want an explanation??? want pictures a licence what now? This isn't some criminal activity here this is a company that helps more folks than you could ever imagine. Why not moderate the Delta Bravo and don't hold UR responsible for my actions and words I can't believe you let this happen like this.
Let me help you here a little for when you get back.

The site doesn't judge the merit of threads or individual opinions. The site itself doesn't make a determination of who is right or wrong. We do however enforce some basic rules. Most of the time you don't see when those rules are enforced because the infractions users receive are only visible to the individual and the moderators. The members here and the readers give what weight they deem appropriate to the individual posts and threads.

Instead of coming on here and giving your opinions to dispute statements of others and maybe swaying the readers opinions you start attacking the moderators for not stopping others from posting and we are suppose to be vetting what they state?

Here are the rules for you to read.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

That's not all. I don't like the deception and I think you will find most or going to have a problem with it.

Let me tell you, members here don't like to be mislead. Most here that are doing business online only have the actions and the words of others to base their decisions on.

Quote:
is hell bent on slandering us!
It only became "us" only after your IP address was posted.

Before then it was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Cooper View Post
This company has made good on all the bad "ink" on here and you still aren't happy! Loosen up and don'y buy from them
Quote:
Did you call up like they said and let them make it good? NO
You were speaking as a third party. If you are an employee as you state and your the one that dealt with this person,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Cooper
I dealt with this guy we never hurt him he was asked what wee can do and you want an explanation??? want pictures a licence what now?
you were being deceptive to the readers.

Then you have the nerve to get an attitude because you were asked for explanation?

Old 10-30-2014, 02:18 AM   #212
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
You were speaking as a third party. If you are an employee as you state and your the one that dealt with this person,

you were being deceptive to the readers.

Then you have the nerve to get an attitude because you were asked for explanation?
Just so there is no mistake that's a personal opinion and I'll add to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Cooper
and don't hold UR responsible for my actions and words
You as employee, who dealt with the person you were addressing in you first posts, acting like a third party is a reflection on your company.

Not only that you stated he cut you loose to do it. On the same company IP address to boot.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:21 AM   #213
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by predators View Post
UG and whoever is posting on there behalf, the reason people think the way they do is because of these underhanded dealings, slick hustler ways and crazy TOS that you interpret in anyway you choose to benefit your cause. I have seen more venom spat at your company than any other. You guys have a way of just getting under peoples skin with the snide remarks and your business morals. Again, I wouldn't go so far as to say you are stealing, and every company shipping reptiles has doa's from time to time but, its just the way you treat people and make people jump through hoops to get an issue corrected.
If you take Jay's experience at face value it really does not seem that bad on paper. He probably didnt lose a whole lot of money but, when a guy drives all the way down to Daytona to bring you animals that you pre ordered and you tell him no thank you to prove some kind of point then on Monday call him and try to order from him that just infuriated him... Again was his monetary loss much? No probably not but, you tried to muscle him and prove a point and, they way you did him is no way to treat people in business. Its slick, rude and was an incredible inconvenience and a slap in a face to the man. Most people probably back down when you flex your muscles but he didnt. You infuriated him by this slick dealing.. Anyway this is just one example of many..
Pretty much

Old 10-30-2014, 02:32 AM   #214
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Just so there is no mistake that's a personal opinion and I'll add to it.

You as employee, who dealt with the person you were addressing in you first posts, acting like a third party is a reflection on your company.

Not only that you stated he cut you loose to do it. On the same company IP address to boot.
I will say this. I have never heard of Cory Cooper. Never tallked with him never had any interaction of any kind that i can recall. I dealt almost exclusively with Ryan Borkan. And the only time i ever really talked to Rian Gittman was when he emailed me to call me names and try to push me around because he didnt like me basically telling Ryan B that they are hypocrites and i will never sell to them again. Thats it. So when Ryan Borkan posted all his BS about his character and what a great guy he was and basically lied about the actual event and lied about me,what i did and what i said they pushed me too far. So people may have their differing opinions but until you drive literally halfway across the country expecting to be paid upon arrival and you dont. You really have no idea what i am feeling. This was not a trip across town. I drove from KC to daytona. So when you back out of a deal like that. There is nothing you can ever do to make things right with me.Never. There is no compensation that i coyuld find acceptible. And then to call me monday morning while i am still in Florida to ask for an order shipped after you didnt take the one i just drove down to hand you in person? How and in what way am i in the wrong in that situation. I was very open and up front that i was vending.They knew for months prior to the show. it was not a surprise at all.

And the recent actions from the crew at underground should just support everything i have said about them. No good, shady dishonest conmen. Every last one of them.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:45 AM   #215
LifelessForm
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
I dont have a cheering section. I would guess most people on here have no idea who i am or what i do.
Before this thread I had no idea who you were, still don't really.

I do think that this thread has sidetracked too many times from the issue the OP had. Even though it has since been made right, UG has made themselves out in a bad light in more than 1 way here. First, by not acknowledging the OP inside this thread and publicly working with her to get this done, they made her call them. I think they should have been calling her, that's customer service

Second, and whether it was warranted or not, by "calling out" BTMExotics on past business done and causing a verbal name calling battle that side tracked the problem from the OP.

Third, by creating this "Cory" character and using him/it as a front to badmouth an individual that, while was part of the side track, had nothing to do with the OP except to relay his experience with UG.

I had decided by reading previous posts that UG would never be a business that I will have dealings with, either buying or selling, but this was the icing on the cake. For a legitimate business to represent themselves on a site such as this, whether it be here, Kingsnake or any of the other sites, is just bad PR. This will hopefully be a warning to anyone thinking of doing business with them to be aware of potential headaches, problems, veiled threats, etc.

Also, can someone explain this Delta Boy/Delta Brave?

Lastly, he claims he could have highjacked an IP from Taiwan if he wanted, trust me, if he could have done that, he wouldn't be working for a two bit petstore in FL.

Just my 2 cents, but my 2 cents is worth 10...

Old 10-30-2014, 11:18 AM   #216
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Well i dont think it has been sidetracked. All info has mostly fallen within the parameters of the title of this thread. If you read...I specifically asked the moderators if I should start a new thread. I did it here in public and in a P.M. i was told to go ahead and do it here.

Deltaboy/delta bravo is coder itmeans many things. Depending on if its a military reference,police or other. In some circles it means douchebag,dirtbag or someother put down. In some it means something is finished not working broken. and in some old law enforcement circles it means dead body.

I dont know which was being referenced. Very likely it was another veiled threat hinting at me becoming a dead body? dont know dont care.

So like i said this thread was not sidetracked or hijacked by me.I was advised to post here instead of a new thread.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #217
LifelessForm
Nothing against you, Jay, I see the relevance between your problems and everyone else that has had dealings with UG. Just voicing my opinion. I would be just as livid if I drove from KC to Daytona on my dime to deliver goods that were refused then reordered 2 days later. Gas isn't cheap and I'd imagine that with a family and stock in tow, you aren't driving a Prius.

I figured it was douchbag or something of that nature, just didn't know if it was an approved word for this forum.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #218
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
This is hurting Underground's reputation more than anything in this entire thread. Terrible business move on their part.
I have to agree. I didn't plan on doing business with them, but this "Cory" has sealed it for me.

Do we know if he's a real employee or is it Rian? I'm not familiar with who works there.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #219
Lucille
It seems to me this Cory business was a calculated move on the part of UG. They wanted to slash and burn Jay, but also wanted to retain any goodwill earned by their sending of the two geckoes.
I'm sure they were badmouthing Jay (and perhaps this site) amongst themselves, if Cory really exists they knew full well what would happen if they unsnapped his leash.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:04 PM   #220
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Well i dont think it has been sidetracked. All info has mostly fallen within the parameters of the title of this thread. If you read...I specifically asked the moderators if I should start a new thread. I did it here in public and in a P.M. i was told to go ahead and do it here.

<<snip>>

So like i said this thread was not sidetracked or hijacked by me.I was advised to post here instead of a new thread.
For the record, yes, the PREFERRED methodology is for the multiple experiences for a single person and/or business to be in as few separate threads here on the BOI as possible. Matter of fact back in the beginning, it used to be a rule that there be only a single thread about any given person and/or business. But it proved to be a major headache to try to enforce, so it was dropped. Still, the intent is to try to keep the NUMBER of threads down to a manageable number so any information pertinent and relevant will not simply get lost in the blitz of information due to an overwhelming number of threads about a person and/or business someone is interested in researching here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!