Good Guy PrimaReptilia.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:32 AM   #1
bterrill
PrimaReptilia.com

Hi,

I picked up a 2010 Dumeril boa from PrimaReptilia a few weeks back. I picked her out a week or so after they were born and when she was ready she came shipped great. She is adorable and I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for great animals at affordable prices.

She has eaten for me just fine and I am very happy I got to do business with such classy people. Thanks again guys!

Old 12-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
ldydrgn
Glad you like her, Bryan! Keep us updated on her. Curious to see how she turns out.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
RachelSS
+1 on PrimaReptilia being good guys. I also have a Dumeril's from the same litter and he is GORGEOUS. Donnie and Michelle take great care in following up on the animals and make sure the animal is well established before sending. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Old 12-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #4
DavidBeard
I've been good personal friends of Donnie & Michelle for manny years now and I have bought from, sold to and traded with them more than just about anyone else. They are among the most responsible and capable keepers I have come across in my time as a herper. Anyone who is ever considering doing business with them should not hesitate a moment.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #5
RachelSS
Bumping this again. Just bought a beautiful hypo boa and a South Brazilian BCA girl from these two and the pictures of the snakes alone make it worth it to do business with them.

Good people, great friends. Highly recommend doing business with them!

Old 10-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #6
gila7150
I received this beautiful CB Spilotes from PrimaReptilia this morning. He was even nicer looking than I expected and I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to pick up such an awesome snake. Michelle provided great communication, professional shipping and most importantly, an incredible snake! Thanks again!
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2014, 06:55 PM   #7
Donnie Smith
I am so glad that you are pleased!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!