Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:24 PM   #21
cboss6127
Snakes ive owned since I started. (Corns. Caramel motley, dilute motley, amber striped and a albino) (Ball pythons albino, pastel ghost, pinstripe and lesser and 1 pastel redtail boa .

Old 08-25-2014, 11:25 PM   #22
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboss6127 View Post
I didn't scam no one. I've bought all my snakes from vms, ecrb,BSR and NC Reptiles. Thats my word! I know that it is not proof but its the truth.
NOBODY gives a possum's piehole who you bought snakes from! You've already lied on this forum about your relationship with your brother Lance. You want to succeed in this industry? Wise, come clean or flush your herp career down the toilette...PERIOD!

Old 08-25-2014, 11:26 PM   #23
cboss6127
(Albino md reptiles) (All corns Vms reptiles) (pastel craigslist) (boa craigslist) (pinstripe nc reptiles) (lesser BSR) and I forgot about my normal I got from Craigslist

Old 08-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #24
cboss6127
Well its not a business for me. I do it because I enjoy my animals. Sorry if you think im lying atleast I know the truth. If I could I would return everybody's animals but I cant. So take it that I lied or scammed or whatever you want I haven't taken anyones snake ever!!!. This is my last post im tired of going in circles.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #25
Chris Kennard
Quote:
(Albino md reptiles) (All corns Vms reptiles) (pastel craigslist) (boa craigslist) (pinstripe nc reptiles) (lesser BSR) and I forgot about my normal I got from Craigslist
For Lance's sake, I hope you love your bro enough to sell those snakes while you can. He'll need you to post bail for him.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:39 PM   #26
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Well its not a business for me. I do it because I enjoy my animals. Sorry if you think im lying atleast I know the truth. If I could I would return everybody's animals but I cant. So take it that I lied or scammed or whatever you want I haven't taken anyones snake ever!!!. This is my last post im tired of going in circles.
Of course it's your last post. That's how guilty parties leave. Exit, stage left! You should have done the right thing, you won't. Good luck selling so much as a gnat in the future, and when no one will deal with you, make sure you give your brother a big fat hug on your next two day fishing trip and thank him for ruining your future as well as everyone else around him.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:43 PM   #27
cboss6127
I think I'll exit stage right and by the way it was not a 2 day fishing trip we fished from 5am till about 7pm that night

Old 08-25-2014, 11:44 PM   #28
cboss6127
Im innocent

Old 08-25-2014, 11:47 PM   #29
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I think I'll exit stage right and by the way it was not a 2 day fishing trip we fished from 5am till about 7pm that night
Lol. Seriously dude? Your future in this industry is taking a serious nosedive, and you want to correct me about a fishing trip? Good luck with that.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:51 PM   #30
Chris Kennard
Guess you missed the first page here. Your bro said " thanks colt for a awesome two days of fishing". Are you calling your brother a liar?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!