Good Guy Perfect Prey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #1
Brandonmarsh29
Perfect Prey

Hey all I just wanted to share my experience with these guys. I saw another BOI they had a good guy report so I decided to get ahold of them because my previous supplier raised the price. Don't get me wrong I still got love for em but I have a considerable number of mice I order per month. Anyway I got in touch with them and I was very happy with the rodents. The shipping cost was a bit more but they sent it overnight instead of 2 day but I still got about 100 more mice for the price I paid before. Nice variety even within packages which with all the animals here is a good thing to have different sizes. The rodents are packed very well and vaccum packed nicely. They are fat, fresh healthy lookin mice n rats. As always even more important than my satisfaction the snakes approve. I would definitely recommend perfect prey for ppl looking to get rodents at a good price and great quality.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
gila7150
The feeder company I have been using was out of stock on most of the sizes I needed so I gave Perfect Prey a try. Their prices were competitive and they offered next day shipping. The quality of the feeders I received was good and they arrived frozen, clean and vacuum packed. I would use Perfect Prey again based on my first experience with them.

Old 02-20-2015, 04:50 PM   #3
BLUESIRTALIS
JUST GOT A LARGE ORDER OF PINKS FROM PERFECT PREY AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! THESE ARE THE CLEANEST PINKS I'VE EVER RECEIVED. NO POOP OR BEDDING AND ALL THE PINKS ARE NICE AND PLUMP WITH ALL THEIR LIMBS INTACT. AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY ARE VACUUM PACKED 50 PINKS TO A BAG SO THEY STACK NEAT IN THE FREEZER AND WILL STAY FRESH LONGER. THE SERVICE WAS ALSO GREAT! THANKS PERFECT PREY!

Old 02-20-2015, 07:29 PM   #4
Brandonmarsh29
Hey guys thanks for finding my thread for me hahaha I was going to add to it cuz I got my feeders last night they had shipped Monday but were stuck at ft Lauderdale Florida because of the weather. I called and talked to Jim and he said to keep in touch and we could square up if they weren't frozen when they arrived. The packing is awesome and they were still rock hard. He was just as happy as me they were ok. This little episode just shows why I have stayed! He was willing to help me through something that was beyond both of our control. And as always every package had rodents on the smaller end to the large end of the category. The variety in sizes is awesome since I have so many different animals I can satisfy everyone. Snake satisfaction =customer satisfaction! Thanks jim!

Old 04-02-2015, 10:03 PM   #5
snakesareawesome
I purchased rodents from another recommended vendor when they were out of some stuff and those feeders were fine but had some feces issues and smelled strongly of urine. Just received another order from Perfect Prey and they seem to have the cleanest feeders you can get. From now I'll order a little in advance because I really like the care they put into their rodents.

Old 06-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #6
gila7150
I just received another feeder order from Perfect Prey and I think they've earned my business from now on. I used to go back and forth with a few companies depending on their prices at the time of my order. I haven't found anyone else that is as consistent with the cleanliness of the feeders, size, packing job and overall value.
It's 92 degrees here today (heat index of 97) and the Fed Ex guy didn't knock so my order sat outside for a little while. I'm pretty impressed that my feeders still arrived ice cold due to their great packing job.

Old 06-16-2015, 07:51 PM   #7
snakesareawesome
They have a special going where you get some free ASFs with your order too. I just got some the other day.

Old 06-17-2015, 12:38 PM   #8
dzoo
Thumbs up Perfect, like the name says

Got my first order from them today, its in the 90's so opted for hold at fedex for pick up - everything was rock solid frozen and packed perfectly. The rodents were good sized and vacuum packed on trays. The current special of free ASFR's basically balanced out the reasonable shipping fee! Placed my order Monday after noon and it shipped same day.

Old 06-17-2015, 06:57 PM   #9
ianedward1
They use more dry ice than other companies I have ordered from, and their feeders come packaged better than your steaks from the grocery store. Super clean, great prices, and the only company I order from now.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:06 PM   #10
Bobby Douglass
I ordered from Perfect Prey for the first time a few weeks ago. I had always ordered from Rodent Pro in the past and had been satisfied but wanted to try someone else. Perfect Prey's prices were comparable to Rodent Pro so I decided to give them a try. They shipped the next Monday when their website said they would. The rodents were clean and I love the vacuum packed bags which Rodent Pro doesn't do. My only complaint is that the dry ice was almost completely gone and the small pinky mice had started to thaw. They apologized and promised to add more dry ice next time which was satisfactory to me. As long as their prices stay comparable to RP I'll use Perfect Prey again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!