Bad Guy Dealing with Captive Bred Excellence left a bad taste in my mouth... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #11
Captive Bred Excellence
Also, in regards to you driving all that way to pick them up, Ellisa claimed she paid you $20 for gas money so your not out? I made the the drive myself to pickup the animals and as best spent $10 on gas most likely not that much. I invited you in my home and showed you some of my collection and to my knowledge treated you very well though out this entire deal. I even apoligized to you as well that you got caught up in the middle of this.
Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #12
thehappypet
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/petc...tml?sort=3&o=0

The first confirmation of amount and method of payment.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #13
thehappypet
I never acted in any way threatening or mean. I have never had any intention to argue which is why I agreed to return the snakes to the seller even though the transaction was already completed, the money was in their bank, and the snakes were in my care.

The only reason I posted here was because I was so upset over the loss of my pets. My friends were trying to console me and suggested I let people know what happened here so people would see.

Once I have access to a computer I will post screen shots of the entire conversation. Let people see it all for themselves.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #14
EmeraldBoid
So wait...was this deal about a mojave het albino and normal het pair or a het pied pair?

Old 10-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #15
LORDOFWAR187
You released these animals without verification of what you received as payment?

Old 10-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
but the pair was already reduced from $275 to $175 and I felt I was being fair.
I do not think what you did was fair at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
I was considering just letting her have them for $125, but then she threatened to tarnish out reputation by talking bad about us on all the west coast shows.
Perhaps that was because your initial request was unfair. And from what I've seen here, she isn't 'tarnishing' she is relating what happened.

Old 10-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #17
Captive Bred Excellence
As Eliisa just showed on her own cell phone record it says "pair or het pieds" for $125 which I also had up for sale. The pair she ended up getting was a mohave het pied male and a het female.

Thanks for posting that Ellisa, I think that shows how the mixup was made.

And also, it's not nessasary to recruit your friends to bad rap us your only making youself look desperate.

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-26-2014, 07:57 PM   #18
LORDOFWAR187
Prior to my accident I was project manager for a large glazing company if I quoted someone price to install windows using 795 caulk then showed up and installed the windows using 995 which is considerably more expensive I would not then be able to ask the homeowner to pay the difference because I did not bring what I quoted.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #19
Captive Bred Excellence
That may be your opinion Lucille and I respect that. Like I have said several times to Ellisa I made a mistake, I just didn't feel it was fair to eat the $50 in light of the confusion (go back to Elissas cell phone record). And I never expected to balk at sending the correct amount that was in the ad? Even with all that I was considering just letting her have the pair for $125, but after threatening me that was off the table. At this point she has a full refund and I have the pair back. I don't see any point on going on and on about it?

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 10-26-2014, 08:01 PM   #20
thehappypet
After Sarah spoke with captive bred excellence to get confirmation, again she is my friend in Vegas who was picking up the snakes for me for quarantining them, I confirmed in messenger with Tad which pair I was getting for the money sent.

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/petc...f969a.jpg.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!