Bad Guy ReptileOutlet - Eric Leblanc (Extreme Animal Cruelty) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:34 PM   #11
Pacman213
I am actually heart broken for that poor animal. I am constantly amazed out how insane some humans can be.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:51 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
IIf a regular vet is not open on a Friday .
From his account he knew something was wrong on Wednesday, and just waited and watched until Friday.
That kind of surgery seems to me to be practicing veterinary medicine without a license, I'd send this thread to the vet board in his state.

Old 10-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'd send this thread to the vet board in his state.
Done.

Old 10-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #14
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Done.
Thanks Lucille. I did reread it and see how he saw something was wrong on Wednesday, then just watched the tail continue to rot until it was "too late" to take it to a vet.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #15
Billy1138
I read that animal control was notified, can the police be notified in this type of matter? Just curious. What a disgusting thing this man did. The hobby has enough bad press, and doesn't need this situation to add to it

Old 10-27-2014, 06:52 PM   #16
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1138 View Post
I read that animal control was notified, can the police be notified in this type of matter? Just curious. What a disgusting thing this man did. The hobby has enough bad press, and doesn't need this situation to add to it
I am waiting to hear back from AC since I emailed them this thread. I guess I'll see what action they plan to take (if any) and go from there.

Old 10-27-2014, 07:07 PM   #17
April Homich
Quote:
From his account he knew something was wrong on Wednesday, and just waited and watched until Friday.
That kind of surgery seems to me to be practicing veterinary medicine without a license, I'd send this thread to the vet board in his state.
I don't know what the rules are there, but that generally doesn't apply to treating your own pets - just someone else's.

Regardless, this guy should never own pets again.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:08 PM   #18
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
what a piece of shi* hope I never meet him in person I'll cut his *ick off and feed it to him. what person in there right mind would do such a thing. hope he gets ra*ed in jail!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #19
LifelessForm
There are pictures on this guys Facebook page he titled "Circle of life" where he takes pictures of White Throat eating boa babies...seriously...WTF

Old 10-28-2014, 10:45 AM   #20
Snake-Queen
I couldn't read the original post ... it breaks my heart when people home treat & don't know what they are doing. I weep for the animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
eric leblanc, outlet, reptile, reptileoutlet