For Sale $65 Probable female. Poss het hypo citrus/orange/pastel bearded dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-24-2015, 01:25 AM   #1
PalouseDragon
$65 Probable female. Poss het hypo citrus/orange/pastel bearded dragon

BABY 09
Probable sex: Female
Hatch Date: 3/23/2015
Weight: 61.3g
Length: 27cm

We call this one spunky. She was one of the two that were spoken for. She is very brightly colored and seems to be the most "citrus yellow" overall, especially on her head, neck, and sides. She also has a very funny relaxing position. She likes to sit back on her haunches like a circus bear waiting for marshmallows. When you spray mist her, get ready to feed her, or open the enclosure to talk to her she always assumes the position. She also has a pretty cool "S" pattern down her back, much more than any of the others in the clutch did.

This is by far the most vividly colored hatchling we have left. He is also the one that was born with a tail kink. I have pictures from before it fell off to verify, just in case you want me to prove it wasn’t a nip. He is one of my favorites and is all around very cool. I didn’t think it would take so long to sell this guy since I made him $20 less than the others due to the missing tail. Like I said, he is by far the most vivid of the clutch.

The mother (Roseabell) is heterozygous hypomelanistic ice x citrus. We purchased her from Fire and Ice Dragons.

The father (Snicklefritz) was rescued from a pet store. Someone left him on their doorstep, his nose, toes, and tail had been chewed off by crickets and he was near death. It took us over 6 months to nurse him back to a healthy state. He obviously came from some sort of selective breeding, as he is very pastel yellow with orange streaks on his face and neck. However, I do not know his lineage.

The last picture in this ad is of the parents.

They babies are all very colorful and have some very interesting patterns. They are guaranteed to turn out more colorful than your average dragon. It is very likely some of they may end up with some very vivid coloration. All the pictures in this ad were taken in natural sunlight and were not enhanced in any way.

Check out our photo albums of the available babies.
http://1drv.ms/1Hv3KfC

We are now proud to announce we have 1 positive review on the BOI and 1 positive review on kingsnake.com, however we did not realize you have to keep renewing your kingsnake.com subscription for others to view your vendor rating. We are considering renewing it for another month. If we do you can search "PalouseDragon" in their vendor directory to find our review.

We promise you will get a health beautiful bearded dragon. We are not breeders and do not intend on incubating any more clutches. This was a one-time experiment.

The babies are fed dubia roaches daily, crickets, 2-3x a week, and black soldier fly larva 2-3x a week. Mustard green, collard greens, and endive are a staple with other wild and domestic greens mixed in. Greens are coated with Repashy SuperVeggie and we dust insects with Repashy Calcium Plus. All insects are gut-loaded with SuperLoad. Repashy VeggieBurger and Repashy GrubPie are also given 2-3x a week.

They have been housed in their own enclosures since about 3 weeks after hatching.

We ship USPS or FedEx, overnight only. If you are located in the Pacific Northwest, we are open to meeting you.

The parents are our pets (father is my fiancé's and mother is my daughter's) and they are extremely friendly and social. In addition, they babies get handled and played with daily by adults and children. They do not display any defensive behavior when handled and usually just step right onto your hand.
We aren’t interested in making money off of the babies. In fact at this point we have put in much more than $65 in to each one. We just want to see them go to a good home where their needs will be met. I suspect if these same babies came from a more well-known breeder they could fetch a higher price.

This is a repost of an ad I put up a couple months ago. I figure it has been long enough since my first post this doesn’t violate the bumping rules. Also, at the time we first posted this, we had not sold any reptiles, ever. We have a couple transactions under our belt and everyone seems happy.
Please don’t hesitate message us with any questions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!