For Sale 2015 Male Poss Super Hypo Jungle 66%ph K.Snow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-25-2016, 12:59 AM   #1
NewWorldMorphs
2015 Male Poss Super Hypo Jungle 66%ph K.Snow

Produced this guy last year with a Frank Martin Orangasm Line Jungle Hypo het Snow X Dave Savickey Motley Hypo het Snow. Both parents had been previously proven already by me so the recessive genetics are solid as well as the Jungle gene. I even have offspring photos from the mother's offspring if needed. This male is very well started and eating weekly-10 days on FT weaned rats. Very easy to handle and never passes up a meal. He is a big boy and will be a great looking and potential genetic powerhouse in the near future! Last photo is from a year ago to show how his colors have changed. Thank you for looking. Asking $400 Shipped. Fee; free to contact me at 757.575.1455, if you're seriously interested. Not looking for trades unless RLT or IMG morphs.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!