Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 08:47 PM   #71
GeckosbyDesign
I just do not understand

I have read the BOI for some time now and I do not think that I have ever contributed to a post this far along , but I just do not get this.
Mr. Ori you may be the nicest guy in the world and have great intentions over most things, but I do not understand why you would go through this over such a small amount of money. I feel that having principal is great, but not in this case when the goods asked for were not available to the potential buyers satisfaction. If you would take a step back for a second and count to ten I believe you would realize it is not worth it to continue to fuel this along especially bringing Kingsnake into this.
I hope all of this ends well for everyone involved and peacefully. This thread did not have to go this way. Also, I will state I am no teenager and have owned a Corporation for over a decade ( not reptile related that is my enjoyment fortunately) and I guess that is why this makes me shake my head.
good luck,
Bruce Davis
www.geckosbydesign.com

Old 04-29-2003, 08:50 PM   #72
sputnik
A Forgotten Realm

Quote:
talked to Jeff Barringer and this is what he had to say about this site!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff is entitled to his opinion..... do I care what it is....NO!

Steve, you are just making yourself look even more follish with every post.

Maybe you might consider changing A Forgotten Realm to A Foolish Realm!

Quote:
Well done, maybe you should look for a nice government job, you seem well suited for that type of work.
By Wes Pollock

Ain't that the truth????

Old 04-29-2003, 08:51 PM   #73
HerpVenue
Well since no one pays attention to the BOI
I will do a quick summary
He wanted a reverse striped boa MALE for the agreed price of no more than $500.
You produced two Males with a reverse stripe. One is sold to someone else (even though you told Drew he has first pic) the other you are keeping. Long Story short....you are not able to produce the animal Drew wants. You have his deposit but refuse to refund it. It took six pages on the BOI and two phone calls to your "Big" buddies before you decided to refund the money. You had to call the big breeders and ask them what the right thing to do was. You could not decide for yourself. In the process you called people names. In the process the big breeders shows how much class they have by berating their customers (past present and future).

As I look left and right....I realize I need to see a psychiatrist, because I see animals that do not exist all around me. Then I realize I better get a lawyer instead because people are gonna sue me for selling them animals that do not exist. Then I realize that what they said is true. I have not sold a thing this year.

As a matter of fact, I think I have given away more animals this year than you have produced. (but I won't bother asking them to verify my story. What's the point...I do not produce any of these imaginary animals anyway)

Quote:
We are not involved with, part of, affiliated
with, or do business on any level with anyone
connected to that web site. We neither support
nor condone the activities that occur on the BOI.
How wonderful.
I think I just let my classified account laps 2 months ago.
Good thing Rich just let his storefront link expire exactly two weeks ago..
How many names do you want me to give you of people who are part of this site and currently have accounts on Kingsnake?

Old 04-29-2003, 08:57 PM   #74
A Forgotten Realm
I'm despertly sorry that I've offended, what six people in this country that have bad mouthed most of the breeders that started this industry. After talking to most of them and getting advise not to even post here I find myself torn between the majority of readers who (aren't the six assholes) and the people who have caused this site to be baned from Kingsnake.com. Why do you think that is, the site that the WORLD lists it's reptiles on won't let this site even post on their site. It's because you let every kid that doesn't even own or has ever bought an animal post their opinion. When I was twenty I thought I knew it all. Lets face it you don't know sh-t till your in your 40's. To take advice from twenty year olds well thats up to you. If you'd like to take this further then email me and quit airing your linen in public.
Sincerely,
Steve Ori
A Forgotten Realm

Old 04-29-2003, 09:06 PM   #75
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Please send me your address so that we can discuss this in person.
Steve, it's ilabob@bellsouth.net

Old 04-29-2003, 09:07 PM   #76
BrianB
Quote:
Originally posted by A Forgotten Realm
If you'd like to take this further then email me and quit airing your linen in public.

Ironic.

Old 04-29-2003, 09:08 PM   #77
HerpVenue
I'm despertly sorry that I've offended, what six people in this country that have bad mouthed most of the breeders that started this industry
Correct yourself homey. Now that you have said it....can you start posting proof? Because I know you are talking about me. Now show me where I bad mouthed the breeders that started this industry. But you can't because you are talking out of your @ss.

After talking to most of them and getting advise not to even post here The list of the people who started this industry is longer than the list you posted. So I SERIOUSLY doubt you talked to most of them.

Why do you think that is, the site that the WORLD lists it's reptiles on won't let this site even post on their site.
The answer.
Because Jeff Baringer called Rich to ask him to erase a thread.
The thread did not violate any TOS.
The thread was a guys experience about Kingsnake.
So Rich decided not to erase it. Jeff threw a tantrum and block this site.
Another reason from blocking this site is because it is SERIOUSLY offering him some competition.

Lets face it you don't know sh-t till your in your 40's
Cool. In exactly 7 3/4 years....I am gonna know a little something.
Finally my time has come. Less than 8 years to go...YIPPEEE

If you'd like to take this further then email me and quit airing your linen in public.
Looks at the tittle.
It says "Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm"
uummm how is this my linen? I am not the one pretending to have the "big breeders" as friends.

Old 04-29-2003, 09:16 PM   #78
Wilomn
Hey Ritchie, is your couch in America? Mine is. Doesn't that entitle us, reguardless of age to air our opinions anywhere we want, provided that it is a public place? Now, let's see, here in Fauna anyone can say anything provided they have the backbone to use their name when they do. I could call you an asshole, I don't think you are, but I could, and two years from now it would still be there for all to see. In the realm of ks I don't think the same would hold true. In fact, I don't think you really have any freedom of speach over there. Granted it is privately owned and run and jeff has every right to do with it as he sees fit, and why is this so? Because we live in America!!! The land where you can state your opinion reguardless of age of experiance.

steve, do you know the difference between apples and oranges? While they are very similar they are also totally different. Guess what, so are ks and Fauna. You do get that, right?

You have been in the WRONG and continue to be so. No amount of ranting or raving will ever change that. You ####ed up. Pay the man and move on.

Wes Pollck

Old 04-29-2003, 09:33 PM   #79
HerpVenue
I could call you an asshole, I don't think you are, but I could, and two years from now it would still be there for all to see.

Why thank you Wes. I just got the greatest Idea. Show the world (his future customers) what kind of man he really is.

With that in mind...her is an e-mail I just recieved from Mr. Wonderful.

Quote:
This is a message from A Forgotten Realm at FaunaClassifieds Forums ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email A Forgotten Realm, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...rm&userid=1782

OR, by email:
mailto:aforgottenrealm2000@yahoo.com

This is the message:

hey Richie,
Send me your phone number and add. YOu punk sissy mother f###er. F##k with me punk not on the net.

Now remeber....
he thinks no one pays attention to the BOI.
If that is the case.....I wonder why he is so mad.....hhhmmm.

Also,
I am absolutely a nobody.
So why does he get so upset and why doe she want to talk to me?

Private Messaging Abuse Warning Level 2 6

Level 2
6 points

Old 04-29-2003, 09:38 PM   #80
dwedeking
Question??

Steve,

You posts are losing their logical base. If your agreeing to the refund why not just post that you'll make the refund (you can even state because you feel it's due or just because it's not worth the hassle). Let's agree for a second that 90% of the people on this site are un-influential (sp?), little kids, and living in dear old mom's basement. That still leaves a large number (the other 10%) that will make up the buying public that your pissing away for a lousy $100 (that you've stated your going to give back anyway).

If this site is 100% useless (so who cares about the 10% in the first paragraph) then why are you even posting in frustration? Your actions and level of frustration are showing a different fact.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread