Interesting post.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 06-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
WebSlave
Interesting post....

The site this came from is quite often pretty whacko, but this particular thread seems quite well done and level headed.... Comparatively, any way.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread711279/pg1

Quote:
Originally posted by zbrain75
This is a summary of information I found regarding electromagnetic events and solar activity that will affect the Earth. The research I have been doing regarding Elenin has led me to this information. I have been researching Elenin and the rumors of a cataclysmic event in the near future. I have had a great deal of difficulty finding any verifiable information about whether Elenin is more than we are being told by officials. However I still wanted to determine whether there is a significant threat to our way of life and what preparations may be necessary.

I realized that if our Governments are hiding what they know, we should be able to gain some clues based upon what they are doing. I also realized that there may be some additional threads of evidence due to possible whistle-blowers in various professions. I was looking for information that fit a set pattern and that was from independent sources. Although I do not have all the answers, I have found some of what I was looking for and have some information regarding very likely future events. These events will affect our way of life and everyone should prepare for this.

I was looking for facts rather than speculation. What I found is based upon science and articles from NASA and information from other sources. Some confirming information is historical (things like this have happened in the past). I cannot guarantee that all the articles I link to are completely accurate but my focus is mainly on the electrical events that are predicted.

Many of the sources of the information I have found are official or undisputed but many of the news articles have not been highly publicized for very long. I believe this is partly because of the technical nature of the evidence (lack of understanding by reporters and management) combined with an unwillingness to alarm the public (an irresponsible attitude since everyone should prepare for situations like this).

Based upon what I researched, which is described below, I have reached the conclusions and possibilities listed here. Some of them are shocking but those who are concerned should review the information, do their own research, and make themselves prepared as soon as possible.
Conclusions and predictions:
1. Parts or all of the power grid will become disabled or destroyed (3 months to 5 years). This is my prediction based upon scientific fact.
2. It is very likely that solar activity and electromagnetic interfacing between heavenly bodies will produce Electromagnetic Pulses (EMP) of enough magnitude to not only destroy the power grid, but to destroy most electric and electronic devices (unless properly shielded and may destroy them even if they are shielded).
3. It is very likely that electromagnetic and plasma events may become very common in the near future (6 months to 5 years) and happen for extended periods of time rather than single pulse events.
4. Our solar system is entering an area of space that will change the behavior of the sun and cause magnetic events through the solar system and on earth. NASA calls this area of space a
ribbon of magnetics which consists of a combination of magnetized hydrogen and helium.
The above information is supported by news and information from NASA.

The below information is my hypothesis based upon various information that I have been able to find but no direct evidence seems available to either prove or disprove it.
1. I believe there is a significant possibility that our solar system is a binary star system and there may be something of significant mass that is inbound and is affecting weather, comets, and earthquakes.
2. Although I do not believe the comet Elenin is Planet X or Niburu, I believe its appearance may have been caused or affected by a larger unknown massive object in our solar system. If there is a large object like this, I believe NASA is aware of it and knows approximately where it is.
3. I believe the comet Elenin will not destroy Earth but could have some electromagnetic effects upon earth, possibly including a flux interface between Earth, Elenin, and/or the sun. Elenin's passing could herald the first of many significant electromagnetic events, although the magnetic cloud in space is the main factor that will make the exchange possible This possible interface is not definite.
4. Earthquakes may be influenced by magnetic flux. If so, the electromagnetic events to come could cause a greater number of earthquakes.

Research:
While researching, I first began to try to confirm rumors about some things the government has been doing. I searched on several terms including:
SEED BANK
UNDERGROUND GOVERNMENT BUNKERS
FEMA FOOD PURCHASES
WHISTLEBLOWER PLANET X
WHISTLEBLOWER 2012
Later searches included:
EMP SUN
SOLAR SYSTEM PLASMA EFFECTS
FLUX TRANSFER EVENT
PLASMA
BIRKELAND CURRENTS
PETROGLYPHS AURORAS

My initial searches confirmed:
1. A seed bank was created. There are many news articles available regarding this but here is one: Work begins on Arctic seed vault
2. Governments are creating underground bunkers. Although I cannot guarantee the accuracy of all the articles, here are several articles about it. There is good reason to believe underground bases exist but the reasons for the basis could be anything from possible nuclear war to some cataclysmic event.
Norwegian politician speaks about surviving global catastrophe in the government bunkers in Norway
Secret Government Bunkers
DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES
The Government is Building Underground BUNKERS on a Mass Scale
3. Governments have been purchasing massive quantities of food. Here are articles:
FEMA Requests Information on the Availability of 140 Million Packets of Food, Blankets, and Body Bags
Terror threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food
4. Although information about detected space rocks was formerly public, it is now classified.
Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
This means that even if NASA is aware of something that may be a threat they will most likely not tell the public.

None of this indicates what is being anticipated, only that something is expected. One of my whistleblower searches turned up this article which was a significant clue:

An Electrical Engineer on 2012-2013 Whistleblower Testimony
Quote:
My husband is an electrical engineer for a national power company. He has just been told that they are expecting an event in the next 3-4 years that will render every transformer in the world useless. They are desperately trying to find a solution to the problem. If they don't, the entire global electrical system will go down. He mentioned something about electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into. They are under incredible pressure to find a solution.
Not many months ago I had read an article about a threat to the electrical power grid. The article talked about Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs), the electrical storms they can generate and the threat to the electrical power grid. It said high voltage transformers could be destroyed if the proper protections are not put in place in time and that should these transformers be destroyed, it will take years to replace them. Therefore a large portion of the electrical power grid could fail for many years. I don't remember the exact article but there are several similar articles across the internet. Here is a similar one:
EMP threatens power shutdown for months

This information motivated me to do more research in this area. I found the below article that provides lots of information that seems credible.
A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning
This article discusses the magnetic ribbon in space that our solar system is entering. It includes other information including:
1. Changes in Earth's electromagnetic field.
2. Information about an area in space with plasma energy (magnetized hydrogen and helium gas).
3. Increased solar activity.
4. Flux transfer events (FTE) between heavenly bodies.
5. The Norway spiral and how it may have been caused by a FTE.
6. It also mentions additional effects that I have seen people mention on the internet and have personally observed seasonal pattern changes and increased extreme weather events.
Quote:
Potential effects
- Sudden, dramatic changes to weather patterns
- Increased extreme weather events
- Shifted seasonal patterns
- Increased EQ activity
- Mystery booms
- Hyper cloudless "lightning" storms
- Unusual sky effects
- Tide and water level deviations
7. Speculation about a black dwarf.

Here is an article about space weather and its social and economic impacts from the National Research Council.
Severe Space Weather Events - Understanding societal an Economic Impacts
====================

Quote:
The following are known facts:
1. There is a ribbon of magnetics in space identified by NASA.
2. As our solar system passes through this magnetic area in space, electronics and electricity will be affected for some time - There may be flares, EMP, FTE, and CME events affecting earth.
3. NASA has some concern about potential for something hitting the sun.
4. Damage to transformers can take years to replace
5. There have been some breaches in Earth's magnetic field which may be caused by FTEs. This may be the cause for bird dieoffs.
Flux transfer event: when a portal opens in Earth's magnetosphere
6. There is govenment suppression on information about some asteroids (classified) and inbound objects.
7. Filaments on the sun keep popping up.
8. Interstellar cloud changes CME discharge into a more continuous process - magnetic cloud supports continuous ion flow between connected bodies - could make EMPs continuous.
9. Magnetic flux tubes do occur - solar wind connections are not steady but brief, bursty and dynamic.
10. Surplus cosmic rays from an unidentified source relatively near (within 3000 light years)
11. From Wikipedia.org - Geomagnetic Storm
Quote:
On September 1 – 2, 1859, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred. From August 28 until September 2, 1859, numerous sunspots and solar flares were observed on the Sun, the largest flare occurring on September 1. This is referred to as the 1859 solar superstorm or the the Carrington Event. It can be assumed that a massive Coronal mass ejection (CME), associated with the flare, was launched from the Sun and reached the Earth within eighteen hours — a trip that normally takes three to four days. The horizontal intensity of geomagnetic field was reduced by 1600 nT as recorded by the Colaba observatory near Bombay, India. It is estimated that Dst would have been approximately -1750 nT. Telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe experienced induced emf, in some cases even shocking telegraph operators and causing fires. Auroras were seen as far south as Hawaii, Mexico, Cuba, and Italy — phenomena that are usually only seen near the poles.
12. Also from Wikipedia.org - Geomagnetic Storm
Quote:
On March 13, 1989 a severe geomagnetic storm caused the collapse of the Hydro-Québec power grid in a matter of seconds as equipment protection relays tripped in a cascading sequence of events. Six million people were left without power for nine hours, with significant economic loss. The storm even caused auroras as far south as Texas.
Petroglyphs document some of these ancient electromagnetic events as described in the below articles.
The Squatter Man / Tree of Life | Petroglyphs (rock art) evidence
Plasma, Solar Outbursts, and the End of the Last Ice Age
Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
This article is an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) publication: Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity Part II
=======================

Quote:
I am an electrical engineer currently working in the information technology field. I have a reasonably good understanding of electric charge, magnetics, and capacitance. This is a bit technical but I would like to discuss charge and capacitance in order to provide more complete information of some of the phenomenon that is expected to occur. A model of a capacitor includes two charge plates separated by a dielectric. Simply stated, the plates are conductors of electricity in parallel to each other separated by a dielectric (non-conducting) surface which prevents current from flowing between the two plates. These two plates separated by a dielectric form a capacitor and that capacitor can hold electric charge. If you hook one plate to the positive side of a battery, and the other plate to the negative side of a battery, you will charge the capacitor. The capacitor will stay charged after you remove it from the battery because positive charge is attracted to negative charge and that energy holds them in place across the dielectric.
Dielectric
Capacitor

Some good electrical insulators include glass and a vacuum. We are told that space is a vacuum and that is partially correct. Normally space is a vacuum and is a good insulator which prevents electrical charge from flowing. Now take a sun which is a massive nuclear reactor and place it in a center area and surround it with planets revolving around it in the dielectric of space. Each of those planets will pick up energy (positive and/or negative) from that massive nuclear reactor. The massive nuclear reactor produces energy of all types (light, magnetic, and various radiation some of which may be harmful to life and other types may not). Therefore each planet would tend to have a different electrical charge. Potential voltages between planets may be incredible and the relative charges may have a natural attraction to jump from one planet to another. This may not be possible while space is a good insulator but if space becomes cluttered with charged (both negative and positively charged) gas (hydrogen and helium) molecules, its ability to conduct electricity may increase and allow charge to flow between heavenly bodies. This would tend to happen as our solar system enters the magnetic ribbon in space. One effect of this may be birkeland currents.

This article discusses birkeland currents and the planets.
The Solar System
Quote:
Each planet has a 'plasma sheath' - a well known electrical phenomenon - the size and shape of which is determined by the difference between the electrical potential (voltage) of the planet and that of the nearby solar plasma. The shape of this plasma sheath is usually a tear-drop or wind-sock shape, the pointed end facing away from the sun. The boundary of this sheath is a double layer that separates the planet's surrounding plasma from the solar plasma. The plasma sheath of Venus is extremely long, almost touching the Earth when the two planets are at their closest approach. Jupiter's plasma sheath has the same relationship with Saturn. Recently NASA astronomers have discovered what they call 'stringy things' in the long plasma tail of Venus. Such twisted (stringy) filaments are exactly the paths Birkeland currents take in plasmas. Apparently Venus is discharging an electrical current. The plasma tails of all the planets today are in the dark current mode of operation. But were they always thus? The ancients reported that Venus once was seen to have a fiery tail and 'twisted hair'.
This article discusses the potential electrical interaction between comets and planets. It discusses planet X also but I do not have information to neither conform nor deny the existence of planet X.
Is Gliese 581 Nibiru or Planet X?
Quote:
But to the greatest danger facing our World it is not from the horrific effects a massive Global Cooling event would have upon us, warn Russian scientists, but rather it is from the rising potential of our Earth being struck by, or “electrically interacting” with, a comet emanating from the currently destabilizing Oort Cloud from which these ‘space missiles’ are being increasingly hurled into our Solar System. One such “electrical interaction” between these Oort Cloud “space missiles” plunging into our inner Solar System towards the Sun is occurring now, and offering further evidence supporting these Russian scientists claims after its discovery this week by Australian amateur astronomer Alan Watson who found this ‘new comet’ while inspecting images obtained by NASA’s STEREO-A’s Hemispheric Imager.
==================

Quote:
I could have put much more content in here but this is already too long. My purpose is to warn people about the electromagnetic events in the future and help provide information for additional research about other related topics including the possible black dwarf and comets. I am fairly certain that many governments expect something fairly extreme to happen based upon their preparation.

Conclusion:
There will be a major disruption of power and electronics in the future. Be prepared for it. Don't depend upon electrical machines for your water, food, heat, information, or transportation. It is possible that EMP pulses may destroy the ability for cars and trucks to function. Backup power systems may work but don't depend upon them for your survival. EMP may damage backup power equipment.

I do not know whether there is an additional threat such as a planet called Nibiru nor a dwarf star. There may be some evidence for it but I have not found anything conclusive yet. Some of the articles I linked to, above, mention it and call it out as fact but I do not yet see the supporting evidence. I consider the speculation of that subject without supporting evidence to be a waste of time that would be better spent in preparation for what we already know will happen.

I believe there is more to this and my research is continuing. I plan to try to get more information regarding planetary effects related to this including extreme weather, earthquakes, and tidal waves.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #2
Southern Wolf
Interesting.

On a side note. We have given up our liberties so the gov can protect us from all evil. It better protect us.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
WebSlave
Taken in the context that governments everywhere seem to be spending money they don't have, like there is no tomorrow, it certainly does seem odd about their complete disregard for the future repercussions of their actions today....

However, it seems just as odd that anything of that magnitude could be kept a secret from the general public. People in public offices can't even keep their extra-marital affairs out of the news, which I am quite sure they try damned hard to keep secret.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
I think that is what the person was alluding to in the video I posted about the person who predicted the Japan earthquake in this post.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...78&postcount=4

Anyway, here is the current location and path.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=1#cad

The page always opens at the bottom for me and I have to scroll up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!