The Secret Terrorists... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 07-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
akonitony
From chapter one:
Napoleon Bonaparte made this statement:

The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is: POWER. Power in its most despotic exercise. Absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms; and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses….

The general of the Jesuits insists on being master, sovereign, over the sovereign. Wherever the Jesuits are admitted they will be masters, cost what it may. Their society is by nature dictatorial, and therefore it is the irreconcilable enemy of all constituted authority. Every act, every crime, however atrocious, is a meritorious work, if committed for the interest of the Society of Jesuits, or by the order of the general. — General Montholon, Memorial of the Captivity of Napoleon at St. Helena, pp. 62, 174.

There was no disguise they could not assume, and therefore, there was no place into which they could not penetrate. They could enter unheard the closet of the Monarch, or the Cabinet of the Statesman. They could sit unseen in convocation or General Assembly, and mingle unsuspected in the deliberations and debates.

There was no tongue they could not speak, and no creed they could not profess, and thus there was no people among whom they might not sojourn, and no church whose membership they might not enter and whose functions they might not discharge. They could execrate the Pope with the Lutheran, and swear the Solemn League with the Covenantor. — J. A. Wylie, The History of Protestantism, Vol. II, p. 412. (quoted in Sydney Hunter, Is Alberto for Real?, Chick Publications, page 13.)

Old 07-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
akonitony
Here is part of the Jesuit Oath.

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope… I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and the wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus. — Edwin A. Sherman, The Engineer Corps of Hell; or Rome’s Sapper’s and Miners, Private Subscription, 1883, pp. 118-124.

Still laughing? I researched this a little and found it stored in the Library of Congress. Further study revealed a certain rebuttal stating it was originally written on a napkin at a cocktail party as a joke. Really? Not exactly funny to this ex-Catholic (did you really think a man with my last name did not have roots back to Rome?) My father's side of the family will not speak to me anymore because I an a heretic. They have framed pictures of the pope on the walls of their houses begging the 'most-holy Father' for his blessing on their marriage.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. - 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4

Can you think of any other places in scripture where it says this power would persecute the saints of the Most High? During the period of 538 AD when Roman Emporor Justinian gave preeminence of all Europe to the Roman Bishop (Pope) to 1798 AD when Berthier captured the pope, took him back to France and held himin exile until he died, there were millions who were tortured and murdered because they refused to bow to the church. Also, doesn't the bible mention in Rev how this power would have a deadly wound which would heal, and all the world would wonder after it? Catholicism means 'universal'. In 1929, that wound was healed with the Lateran pact being signed by Mussolini and Gaspari (Pope's representative). The San Fransisco Times covered it with an article entitled "Old wound healed between church and state".

Did you catch the time span of those dates I mentioned earlier? It is 1260 years exactly - actually the spring of each of those years is when the events happened. There are two places specifically mentioned in scripture where a day is equal to a year in prophecy. One is Ezekiel 4:6, the other is Numbers 14:34. In bothe Daniel and Revelation, a 1260-day period is mentioned in which the saints of the Most High would be tormented by this power. It is also mentioned as 42 months or 3.5 years - a Jewish calander has 30 days in every month. Only reason we have weird numbers like 31 days and 28 days in a month is because the Roman emporers as Julias and Augustas fought over whose month would have more days.

But then, I assume you knew all of this, correct?

Old 07-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #13
rcarichter
Yes, I'm fully prepared for the onslaught of insults I'm inviting upon myself, but I have to say it: I'm pretty sure we can somehow connect all of this to Kevin Bacon. Sorry, too easy. As you were.

Old 07-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #14
Wolfy-hound
Typical. The instant someone doesn't agree with your personal conspiracy theory it's because I didn't read the whole book or I didn't pick out any certain thing to give you exact reasons why it isn't true or I'm not educated enough or I don't live in the right section of town... whatever.

I'm done. This isn't a conversation. This is you trying to post random quotes without any proof that doesn't come from the same source. It's not worth my time to try discussing anything. Have a good life.

Old 07-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
Typical. The instant someone doesn't agree with your personal conspiracy theory it's because I didn't read the whole book or I didn't pick out any certain thing to give you exact reasons why it isn't true or I'm not educated enough or I don't live in the right section of town... whatever.

I'm done. This isn't a conversation. This is you trying to post random quotes without any proof that doesn't come from the same source. It's not worth my time to try discussing anything. Have a good life.
I don't mind if someone disagrees. Like I said at the beginning of the thread, if you have reasonable doubt, show facts, not opinions. So far, nobody has shown one fact - just opinions. This is one reason why I'm reasonably sure the book is right. Nobody has yet to show me exactly where any of it is in error.
I could just as easily state the above quote toward the person who wrote it. Typical - the moment I start espousing hard facts, they cave and call me the one who is intolerant. If you won't read the book, how do you know what it says?

Old 07-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #16
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Yes, I'm fully prepared for the onslaught of insults I'm inviting upon myself, but I have to say it: I'm pretty sure we can somehow connect all of this to Kevin Bacon. Sorry, too easy. As you were.
Actually, Kevin Bacon is one of the few Hollywood Stars who has managed to stay married to the same woman. She is the star of "The Closer". Did you know the druids used to cast spells using a wand made from the Holly tree. Nowadays, Hollywood casts it's spells and millions are mesmerized for hours by the silverscreen. Did you also know the word 'occult' comes from two words: Oak Cult. The druids were also worshippers of trees, and ascribed mightiness to the majestic Oak tree - thus the Oak Cult.
As for the earlier comment making me out to be an educated snob, I was a high skool dropout who eventually decided to go back to school and earn several degrees. The only reason I mentioned this earlier was to keep her from treating me as an uneducated backwoods person she seemed to think I was from her earlier post. I'm aware of conspiracy theories - this one seems to hold water when others have failed.
Go ahead and laugh and make jokes. They laughed at Noah for some 120 years right up until he closed the doors and the rain started. You might want to stick to the topic though, since I know from experience the mods have a way of making that happen.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #17
rcarichter
I meant no offense to you or your beliefs. It's a pop-culture reference from a board game in the 90's call Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, where everyone in the would is 6 or less connections from Kevin. For example, you mentioned Titanic Captain, played by Bernard Hill, who was in Valkyrie with Tom Cruise, who was in A Few Good Men w/ Kevin Bacon. I have not read your book, and probably won't, which gives me no right to criticize, and I apologize if you feel I was poking fun at you personally.

Noelle

Old 07-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
akonitony
No problem here Noelle. I poke fun at myself all the time anyway, so even if you were, I'd have to laugh with you. Anyway, all I was trying to do with this thread was get people to think a little about the current situation of our country, and one very good possibility as to how it got this way. Think about it. When our forefathers founded this place, the pilgrims were fleeing something. Isn't it possible that something didn't give up all that easily?
Those that do not know history are bound to repeat it. If you don't want to read that book, might I suggest a couple of documentaries? One is called 'Terror Storm', and it basically has nothing to do with the book. To cut and paste: Documentary filmmaker Alex Jones dissects the concept of false-flag terrorism, a state-sponsored terrorist act carried out on home soil and meant to strike fear in the population -- and to create a "public enemy." Attempting to show the public they've been duped, Jones offers several examples and argues that the attack on Sept. 11, 2001, the London bombings on July 7, 2005, and other terrorist incidents were self-inflicted. The other is called 'The End of America', and to cut and paste that: Based on Naomi Wolf's sobering best-seller, this documentary examines post-9/11 American freedom. Filmmakers Annie Sundberg and Ricki Stern present evidence that our society's liberty has been systematically eroded under the Bush administration. Their examples parallel the loss of liberty experienced in other countries as their governments tumbled into fascism, and draw chilling connections between what's already happened … and what is yet to come.
Both are available to watch instantly on Netflix, or I think Hulu can also play them. Enjoy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!