Lady Lizzard Lover - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-14-2004, 03:29 AM   #1
lizzard_lover
Red face

Old 05-12-2004, 02:54 AM   #2
AZ Dragoon
Is it really you or a a wet dream?

Must be a hoax, but if you really look like that pic, I may take you away from the Peoples Republic of So. California. You will, however, have to relocate to So. AZ (actually the Confederate Territory of AZ) and must be at least as half as beautiful on the inside as on the outside to recieve further consideration from this soldier of the Southland, but it will be worth it! PM me if not afraid of the original AZ Crocodile Hunter (I was doing what that dingbat from Australia made his fame and fortune from while he was still in diapers).

Kevin Black

Old 05-17-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
turtlebuyer
My gosh you are beautyfull and that word doesnt do you justice. If I wasnt married with 2 kids 2 parrots 6 leopard geckos and 2 cats I would move to cal just to meet you . That is if you are as nice as you are pretty.

Old 05-28-2004, 02:44 PM   #4
names_ash
wow, you all must be cavemen, thats a picture of jessica simpson

Old 05-28-2004, 06:11 PM   #5
AZ Dragoon
Jessica Simpson?

Who the hell is Jessica Simpson? I have watched a episode or two of the "Simpsons" on tv, but don't remember her.

Old 05-29-2004, 06:42 PM   #6
Lucille
No, not the cartoon!! Jessica is a famous and beautiful singer and celebrity.
But you reptile guys are in every way fit to be her companion, she is even putting a lonely heart ad out for you.....someone (not me) answer by email and ask for a date and let us know who answers back.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!