For The Record - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2004, 11:58 AM   #1
reptilia2000
For The Record

This is the last e-mail I had with Pat Kane right before I shipped my collection and the nexted day when he received them. I also received an e-mail from Pat stating after receiving the animals. here is the copy of the e-mails for everyone to see how Pat Kane represented himself to us:

----- Original Message -----
To: Valerie Lane
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: shipment

Valerie!

Everything looks OK, exceptt teh savanah, no complaints...

Will be running to the bank in abotu 10 minute.

Thanks again,

Pat Kane
401-230-0094

He called me and told me he would call me back with the tracking #, this is the e-mail I responded too.

Pat,

I haven't heard from you with a tracking number, and just wanted to make sure that you sent the money. I tried to call and fax you at your store but I get a disconnected recording. Please make contact with me ASAP.

Thank you
Valerie
----- Original Message -----
To: Valerie Lane
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: questions

Valerie,

I will pay $2000 for your animals you listed to me.

UPS - COD
When they come to me with your packages before I can even open tehm they require the $2000 check written out to you.
Within in 10 business days (usually less) you recieve your payment.
The reason it takes so long is when I hand UPS a check, they deposit it into their account, and it takes 3-days for the check to clear their account then they mail you an offical UPS check cashable anywhere...it still takes 10 business days to receieve.

OR,

You mail the shipment not COD and I mail you a Cashiers check immediately upon receipt....I am a verified distributor...I have a store front, two full time employees, many part time employees, have been in this business for over 5 years...sell to the top distributors in the country, etc etc...can supply you with many many refrences.

Please let me know how you'd like to conduct this transaction as I would like to close this deal out by the end of the week.

Thank-You and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks again,

Pat Kane
Kane Zoological
401-230-0094 - Direct Line
401-490-2116 - Store Line
401-490-2115 - Store Fax
kanezoological.com
kanezoological@comcast.net
----- Original Message ----- [PHP][i]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!