For Sale 5 male Malaysian box turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-09-2022, 08:40 PM   #1
EasternpaintedTurtle
5 male Malaysian box turtles

5 adult male c.a.ambonesis
2 young, clean, approx 5” males, pretty shells
3 larger, approx 6-7.5” with wear and tear. The older ones have better personalities, they younger are shyer.
I got them in a package deal with other species, wasn’t expecting them and I prefer to keep species that can live outdoors in my area of PA all year round. I am sure they are all imports but I have no idea of their history. I haven’t had them long but they are doing well outdoors and are already liking the Mazuri croc diet, as well as clovers and weeds in their quarantine enclosure. This species loves water and enjoys hours of shallow soaks. I must move these out, I am already getting nights in the low 50’s in my part of PA and I must move them asap. Fall weather is coming quickly. I would like to see them go somewhere they can enjoysthe outdoors year round. I really like these turtles in my short time with them. I will make someone a great deal on several or all. PM me or text 814-329-1449. I cannot figure out to get photos posted on here. I can provide photos of individuals. Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2022, 12:46 PM   #2
EasternpaintedTurtle
I will basically give these away. Please, if someone would take them before they get cold and sick. I have no room inside and I did not ask for them, they came in a box with other turtles I ordered. I have photos and can text them. Still can’t figure out how to post on here
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2022, 01:12 PM   #3
Kyle Beiter
I pmed you

Old 09-16-2022, 05:49 AM   #4
EasternpaintedTurtle
The turtles are gone, I got much interest, thank you to all who offered to take them.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!