CB Egyptian microlepis uromastyx - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 03-31-2023, 10:26 PM   #1
lizardsculptor
CB Egyptian microlepis uromastyx

Reupload! Sorry pictures were upside down and I had to resize them

Hi I have ten genuine captive bred aegyptia microlepis left for sale. They are 8 months old ranging from 8 to 11 1/2 inches long. These are the much rarer microlepis subspecies that are rarely bred. You won’t find a lower price for them (or even find them unless some other breeders hatch some this year which i hope happens for more bloodlines in captivity ) They are easily handled and never bite with s9mw of the larger ones being very tame.
. I have produced 45 in the past two years and need to make room for what looks like more coming this year. More pictures are available upon request. Thanks for looking!
The picture in the box shows more of them at once to be able to show the different sizes at once. Older photos show hatching and when younger.
Price $400 each plus shipping which ranges from $35 to $75 depending on your area
Contact me at jssculpture@hotmail.com for fast reply thank you
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2023, 10:37 PM   #2
lizardsculptor
Contact me at jssculoture@hotmail.com for fast response. Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!