Help! Help! Help! Iguanas! Free! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 03:57 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Angry Help! Help! Help! Iguanas! Free!

I need help, PLEASE! I have a once in a lifetime chance to rescue a pair of large green iguanas from a pet shop window (BIG legal battle, I came in as a vet tech/conserned citizen and ended up as legal guardian of the lizards). BIG problem is that I can NOT take care of them! I don't have room! I don't have housing that I would want to keep them in for more then it'd take to clean a real cage!!! They're both in poor shape, I know I saw mites on them, they were both nailed by their first owner's dogs, and not until I started taking care of them at the shop had they EVER had any calcium supplement or decent greens (they look pretty good far as that goes, underweight and brown, but not really puffy in the legs, get around ok). Male is the friendliest, has a nipped tail, and two chunks out of his dewlap from a few years ago (the female was VERY hungry). The female's lower jaw is recessed, either from the damage from the dogs, possible mouth rot, or both - I've been treating them as much as I can but I can't keep it up nor can I house them as I'd said before (they have to be moved OUT of the shop SOON - Yesterday would be nice!). These guys must go! PLEASE HELP!!! FREE TO A GOOD HOME!!!! I AM WILLING TO DRIVE A FAIR DISTANCE!!!!

Located in WYOMING (South Central Wyoming, close to the Colorado boarder).

Sara Eyre
(307)324-9336
Ladywolf17@aol.com
Please put "Iguanas" in your headder

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread