The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020 - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-07-2019, 06:18 PM   #171
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Okay. So now that you opened the board to the public again (if I read that correctly earlier) if they want to keep any thread they think important enough for them. They need fo archive themselves. Got it. Cool. Thanks for the answer.
Yes,I believe that would be a wise use of the remaining time.

But something tells me that when 02-02-2020 rolls around, the disappearance of the BOI will still come as a surprise to a number of people.

Old 05-07-2019, 06:21 PM   #172
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
That’s the post. I could not agree with you more Lucille. Just seems like something is off regarding why the BOI is being closed...
So what is it, exactly, that does not make sense to you? Is my dissection of the facts I see unsound? Is my perspective of the facts just skewed in some way?

In my shoes, how would you see all this differently?

Old 05-07-2019, 11:57 PM   #173
Gary O
Rich, My friend. It has been a long journey. Fauna has seen more then any other forum. It is sad to see it go. But your reasoning I understand.

You will always be part of my reptile family. Thank you for the BOI, and all of Fauna! I know this is hard on you. Love ya brother

Old 05-08-2019, 09:42 AM   #174
dragonlvr64
BOI Closing

With the recent heavy handedness by Facebook, people are looking for options again for sales. Would that sway you at all to keep this open?

Old 05-08-2019, 11:03 AM   #175
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
With the recent heavy handedness by Facebook, people are looking for options again for sales. Would that sway you at all to keep this open?
FaunaClassifieds will not be shutting down, just the BOI.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:04 AM   #176
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
Rich, My friend. It has been a long journey. Fauna has seen more then any other forum. It is sad to see it go. But your reasoning I understand.

You will always be part of my reptile family. Thank you for the BOI, and all of Fauna! I know this is hard on you. Love ya brother
Thanks for the kind words, Gary. I hope life is treating you well.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:27 AM   #177
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
FaunaClassifieds will not be shutting down, just the BOI.
Ah, ok. I understand your reasons, just wish it could continue. It is such an awesome resource.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:20 PM   #178
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
Ah, ok. I understand your reasons, just wish it could continue. It is such an awesome resource.
That is what I thought. But apparently our opinions of the BOI are not widely shared. Darn shame, as I (and a lot of other people) put a lot into it to try to help people all these years, but it is what it is. Too many people voted the other way with their internet browsers.

Old 05-08-2019, 04:27 PM   #179
Black Adder
The voting with internet browsers could well have been helped by the lunacy that was allowed to continue for years unchecked on Farcebook.

Now it seems they had a serious house cleaning and rabble rousting session but I fear too little and too late.

As always unfortunately people will realise too late what they had and what they are now missing which is a shame but not unusual today .

Old 05-08-2019, 08:37 PM   #180
Helenthereef
People can still express opinions via the trader rating - hopefully they will start to use that more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!