Albino Sale - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 11:08 PM   #31
casadelgecko
Do you have pics. any deal if i buy a pair?

Old 02-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #32
bcherps
At this time of year there are no deals for just two. There are very few people with good numbers of choice albinos left at this time of the year, the market has simply eaten them up.

The retail price for albinos is around 800 right now, so I am closer to the wholesale price anyhow.

If you are on a budget, looking for pets instead of breedstock, or just playing with the idea of breeding 08's will be out in about 90 days and they will be significantly cheaper then the 300 gram breedstock animals I have left now.

I will sell wholesale to the public on albinos now, but the discounts start at 5 animals, and then 10.

I do have pics but I cannot guarantee they will be the ones available once a payment arrives. I have shops, friends, and random online people working deals at any one moment, and whose money shows up is who I supply then. I can't turn down a done deal becuase I got a "please hold pic #4"

So I will provide group shots so you can see the general shape and coloration of the group. Then a close up or two. Once payment arrives then I will send individual pics and you can pick. If at the time your payment arrives I don't have any left, then I send it back uncashed.

If you still want pics, email me your addy to bcherps@yahoo.com and I will send them asap.

thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #33
Petboy15
I just want to pop in here and say that I think Benjamin Cole handled this thread very well and definitely very professionally. Based off this thread I'd have no problem buying from him.In fact, I'd get a female albino from him right now if I had the money.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:25 AM   #34
bcherps
Thanks for the complement. I have seen lots of threads on fauna blow up and then veer off topic becuase of the littlest of details. I am glad this one has pretty much stayed true.

thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2008, 03:45 PM   #35
ballandchain
What do you have left? Please email me at ksdoerner@peoplepc.com.. Thanks!

Old 03-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #36
casadelgecko
Still have any Males?

Old 03-04-2008, 12:50 PM   #37
bcherps
Yes I have all sorts of albinos available. A couple of albino spiders are left also.

I am out of hets, and spider het albinos.

Thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #38
DJSlurp1200
Ben's Albino's are absolutely gorgeous!!!

And Yes they are a very high quality High Contrast!

(hope you don't mind Ben! I just thought my pics show a slightly better representation of your animals.)

All pics taken with flash! and still don't make the colors wash out...

Here's a picture of one of his Albino's I took at the Orlando show.

and here's a picture of the Albino I took home... One of the above pictured albino's siblings.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #39
casadelgecko
Beautiful Snakes !!!! How much are the albino spiders.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #40
bcherps
The albino spiders are $5600ea(they are almost 400 grams now) or $10,000. for the pair. I am predicting a bunch of 08's as we had many more albino females to devote to this project this year. I am guessing that 08 will be around $3000.

I also have one male that is roughly 1000grams that is the dad of the 07's which I would let go for $16000. firm. In 07 4 of 6 females covered by him had clutches and we are looking at least that good for this year.

thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread