Balls, balls and more balls!!!! Need some contact me. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 04:45 PM   #41
sgraff13
gold backed/striped

Hey Brian , thanks for letting me know about this site. I;m looking for a gold backed or stripe female ball. Not a genetic stripe just a young good looking stripe with no more than one or two breaks. Let me know if you come acroos one. Tang my snake from the show is doing awsome!! SG

Old 09-01-2004, 10:30 PM   #42
jerry_coatl
email me

Hey you have some of the nice's snakes I've seen. I have been saving up for a snake, the cage, and the lighting for quite some time now. Since I'm in the process of becoming a veterinary technicion, my passion for snakes has grown, and this is why i have chosen to raise one. I have done research on the so-called perfect pet snake for quite some time. Ball pythons are both recommened by snake experts and they are also personaly gratifying as pets. If it's possible email pictures, prices and shipping prices for a male juvenile ball python. My email el_longhorn_2006@hotmail.com. I live in Laredo, Tx.

Jerry Rodriguez

Old 09-08-2004, 11:28 AM   #43
s6g2p
hey brian im looking for any w/c females.. im looking for a w/c Axanthic Ball Python or one thats has alot of black and silver color let me know what you have scott

Old 09-08-2004, 03:39 PM   #44
jerome91
female ball pythons

I'm interested in 7 wc females over 1500 gms what would the price be for such group.

Old 09-09-2004, 07:22 AM   #45
bpc
Hey all, my power is out after the storm. I will try to get things updated as soon as possible (posting from work now). The large females have been sold, as well as, most of the bush babies (about 5 left). I just got in a new batch, and there are some nice ones. I will be at the Jacksonville show this weekend, and hopefully by the time we get back our power will be back on. At that point I will update, and post new pics. Thanks, B
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2004, 11:35 PM   #46
Spazz
I want any hets you might get.

Old 09-17-2004, 10:31 AM   #47
haas101
Ball pythons

I am looking for a lot of 04 babies wc's roughly 10.10. Let me know if you have any and a price.

Old 09-27-2004, 03:47 PM   #48
bpc
Folks I am soooooooo sorry that I am having such a hard time keeping up. These hurricanes are really starting to cause serious problems. Being w/o power sucks!!!! Those of you who have emailed me have been sent responses. I hope they went through. I can usually check my email from school (which never seems to lose power), but I can't send pics or anything like that from there. Keep trying to get in contact, and if you're in the area, I will be at the Tampa show this weekend. Thanks, Brian
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-30-2004, 05:27 PM   #49
Curupira
Thumbs up female

im looking for a big female (ball python reg) for a good price email me

Old 10-01-2004, 08:01 AM   #50
bpc
Come to tha Tampa show this weekend. I will have several available. The gas and entry fee you spend would be less than your shipping costs. I'll try posting what doesn't sell next week.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread