I'm such a thief. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-04-2007, 01:58 PM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
That's Aurora's baby girl Morrigan. Sorry about the dial up thing. I been there before. LOL

Old 08-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #12
BryonsBoas
Yes you are but so you aren't alone I'll be stealing it as well.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:21 PM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
Her brother. Didn't even know he had a rub till he shed. I guess he's been testing the lock. LOL

Thanks!

Old 08-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #14
BryonsBoas
I like the non glaring reflection. Looks good.

Old 08-06-2007, 07:14 AM   #15
crotalusadamanteus
One of these days, I'll build me a small indoor photo "studio" so I can get a better handle on the lighting.
For such a high dollar camera, it sure is picky about what light source it has. Than again, if I took it out of auto mode...

Thanks again
Rick

Old 08-07-2007, 06:18 AM   #16
TripleMoonsExotic
Rick, those aren't Gracie's siblings, are they? If they are, they look so different! They also look like absolute monsters compared to her!

Old 08-07-2007, 06:46 AM   #17
crotalusadamanteus
Yes, they are Gracie's siblings. How is she doing BTW? Feel free to post some pics. I've managed to keep up with all but 2 of those litter mates. One of her sisters in N.C. is turning into a smoking Coral.

The female above was born a little on the large side compared to the other litter mates. The male was a runt when he was born, but he just started growing like a weed the last 6 months. But neither are that large IMO. They are average yearling Colombian size as far as I know. The male is 850 gr and the female is 910 gr. Sound big? LOL

Thanks for the comps. And feel free to add pictures Stef.

Old 08-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #18
TripleMoonsExotic
O my! Gracie is a midget in comparison. She's only 305g! She's fed weekly and is a pig.

Here's a picture of her I just took this morning.
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2007, 09:51 AM   #19
KrisGarner
Stealing the idea huh?

Old 08-07-2007, 10:03 AM   #20
KrisGarner
I got the idea from some other photos I saw on another board. Any plexi will work. I peeled the protective layer off one side and painted it with black Fusion paint (this will be the bottom side), keep the protective film on the other side until you are ready to take pics to help prevent scratches. Fusion is especially made for plastics and I already had a can of it, you can find it at any home supply store or Wally world. Be warned, the black plexi will show every speck of dust and lint on it, so keep it clean. Also, the more level you are with the subject, the better the reflection seems to be. It also helps to use a black cloth background. I had a friend like my pics so much, he wanted an extra piece I had to take pics of some nice watches.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!