RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #51
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BoaFreak
I do believe its the whole money issue. Looks like it will take some time to earn the cash back but that's hard when neither actually have a job. I hate scams like this and it looks like Casey, Denise and Robbie got scammed pretty damn good. Shame on them once for believing a person with no reputation in the reptile society and shame on them twice for thinking they will receive a refund.

On a lighter note...Donna does not want to get in the middle of this whole scam because she knows Rick is in the wrong and she wants to keep a good name for herself. Casey, Denise and Robbie I feel sorry for you but next time go to a reputable breeder next time and save yourself a headache!

Thanks,
Jeff Smith
You seem to know an awful lot about this situation Jeff/Steve. Personal friend of Donna, by any chance?

Old 03-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #52
CaseyM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
I never once spoke to Casey on the organising of these animals, Rick and her talk for hours day after day after day..got on my nerves atually, between Casey and Rick they used my paypal to get money to Ricks bank or the said reptile supplier, I have had that paypal for years, never used it until then for their setup, NOT MINE! Ricks bank was then attached to my paypal account so it could be authorised or whatever they call it, Casey had copies of every transaction I got in my email as to where every cent went. All I was asked to do was take the payments and forward the paypal info to Casey.

So Denise I dont know where you get youre info that we run a business together, i'm just a chat admin, that is it...it was Rick and Casey who run this setup, I have never been attatched to any reptile business in selling reptiles, only reptiles I have sold has been in the UK my own personal collection I had.

All I know is this was all setup with Rick, Casey and a guy named Bob.

I was wrong to let my paypal be used, but how was I to know Adam Irwin would first mess payments about where they had to wait on refunds, and find another reptile supplier and that cites would take forever and then it go belly side up, I know ricks talked to a few people concerned and I really hope it gets sorted soon.

You can all go on accusing me I dont care, i'm not a breeder, im not a seller, so it has no effect on me at all, I just keep a few personal lizards.

Ok a couple of things wrong with the above Donna....

CITES isnt belly side up as you call it I HAVE EXPORT AND IMPORT PERMITS i just have no idea where the animals we paid for are and cant get a straight answer (or to be completely correct, any answer at all) from Rick.

And as for me and Rick talking for hours day after day to the point where it gets on your nerves..... last time i actually got a reply directly from Rick was back in October 2007.

This is very easily solved..... SEND THE ANIMALS WE PAID FOR TO THE EXPORTER (you and Rick are meant to have them in your possession after all), then it all goes away.

Or are there no animals to send?...... Is that why anyone who sent Rick over $300 is being completely ignored??

I love how you call it a "set up", first honest thing you've said for a while, we were completely set up by Rick.

I'll ask again and i would like a public answer on this thread to this question.... where are the 5 albino boas, pair of het coral albino boas, yellow belly ball pythons, four poss het albino ball python, woma python and snow kenyan sand boa Rick was paid for RIGHT NOW??

Old 03-22-2008, 05:51 PM   #53
retic75
Quote:
Well Hell I like attention so lets make this thread about me , why not? Who cares if people get ripped thousands of dollars and the reptile industry gets ripped to shreds? Lets worry about a guy that has a different name in his signature...WooHoo!

IP Check? Heres your sign......24.196.125.33 WooHoo you happy?

Was I the one "selling" or "Ripping" people off? No! But keep the attention coming I guess..

Whats next?

Thank-You,
Jeff "Steve" Smith
well i am a mod on TBE chat and as of now u have been found out, u are Robbert Hall from sheboygan herp society and ur ip was matched on our chat this afternoon so u are still lieing to these people about ur identity, and as i understand this is grounds for deletion of all ur posts, as u warned of before

Old 03-22-2008, 05:51 PM   #54
CaseyM
Quote:
I do believe its the whole money issue. Looks like it will take some time to earn the cash back but that's hard when neither actually have a job. I hate scams like this and it looks like Casey, Denise and Robbie got scammed pretty damn good. Shame on them once for believing a person with no reputation in the reptile society and shame on them twice for thinking they will receive a refund.

On a lighter note...Donna does not want to get in the middle of this whole scam because she knows Rick is in the wrong and she wants to keep a good name for herself. Casey, Denise and Robbie I feel sorry for you but next time go to a reputable breeder next time and save yourself a headache!

Thanks,
Jeff Smith
Donna was quick enough to accept over $6000 into her Paypal account and in terms of the law that makes her just as liable as Rick, she may want left out of it all and fair enough i will from now on on here but just a friendly heads up..... if Rick is daft enough to let this go to the next level, law enforcement wont leave her out of anything....

Old 03-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #55
-BoaFreak
Just say I'm a person that goes way back and knows Donna and Rick very well. To be honest this would go away if someone admits they messed up and will do their best to accomplish satisfaction. Personally Donna is a very good person, but right now something is in array!

Thank You,
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #56
-BoaFreak
Steve, wrong again...were not here to play cat and mouse so keep trying to get off topic. But your making it interesting I love it!

Thank You,
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #57
-BoaFreak
Quote:
Robbert Hall from sheboygan herp society
Interesting, spell check works well cause I do believe "Robbert" is spelled with one "b" and please don't accuse me of being someone I'm not, just cause I like to grab IP numbers do not make me a bad person...

Thank You,
Jeff Smith

Old 03-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #58
snake5007
Quote:
Just say I'm a person that goes way back and knows Donna and Rick very well. To be honest this would go away if someone admits they messed up and will do their best to accomplish satisfaction. Personally Donna is a very good person, but right now something is in array!

Thank You,
Jeff Smith

Well, you and Donna ave smething in common: You're both liars.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #59
retic75
ok if i am wrong rob why did the ip 24.196.125.33 match the user name shaboiganherpsociaty on TBE as i look at u in there right now

Old 03-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #60
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by retic75
ok if i am wrong rob why did the ip 24.196.125.33 match the user name shaboiganherpsociaty on TBE as i look at u in there right now

Hahaahaahhhhaaaa! Look at that! Hey, where'd you go "Jeff"?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!