Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #91
candace313
The nip face patternless boy is a new Leo. I got him from a local guy that had him with a hot female about a month and a half ago.
From what I understood she was claiming my older patternless male as her albino Leo.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #92
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
There is a 3rd uro that went to a guy locally. I'll try to get pics up of that one as well. I thought I had posted all 3 uros here, but must be mistaken.
No, you only listed two over and over again.

Quote:
Interested in 2 uromastyx and / or 1 armadillo lizard?

Thanks
Quote:
Just an update... my 2 are no longer available. Thanks

Old 06-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #93
candace313
Ok, I only listed 2 on Fauna apparently.
I sold another 1 uro and rehomed the 1 armadillo lizard for free.. to someone locally as well.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #94
Show Me
Candace, You say you have a lawyer, so what's his name?

Old 06-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #95
Pasodama
Quote:
Those that have called to check: I was told they don't give out the information without the identity verifications that I had to give them. I doubt you know all those so there is no way you can verify what is online as being accurate or inaccurate.
My husband placed the call, to the Bay County Sheriff's Office (to check for warrants on you), and, despite what you say here, they ~did~ inform him that you have open warrant/s on you.
Contrary to what many believe, anybody can call a court or Law Enforcement agency and ask if someone has a warrant. While they may ask who you are, the information (on warrants) is, actually, public information and will be given out. If they refuse to give it to you, they are violating state law.

BTW A check of Kira Espana Cantillo (and several variations of) brought up nothing on file, for her, in Bay County or Santa Rosa County.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #96
candace313
I have been working with Michael Porter mainly, but have spoken to a few other attorneys as well.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #97
candace313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
My husband placed the call, to the Bay County Sheriff's Office (to check for warrants on you), and, despite what you say here, they ~did~ inform him that you have open warrant/s on you.
Contrary to what many believe, anybody can call a court or Law Enforcement agency and ask if someone has a warrant. While they may ask who you are, the information (on warrants) is, actually, public information and will be given out. If they refuse to give it to you, they are violating state law.

BTW A check of Kira Espana Cantillo (and several variations of) brought up nothing on file, for her, in Bay County or Santa Rosa County.
As stated earlier they are telling me there is not a warrant in my name. I have not attempted to check in her name as I am mainly concerned about my own. I'm about to head out now and will be posting once I am done at the sheriffs department.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #98
Pasodama
Quote:
Does anyone show or see anything from Renee? I've been told no at all of these offices as well, but clearly different answers are being given.
Don't know, yet, if any of your cases are due to Renee but ... there is nothing found, on file, against Renee Stastka.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #99
deborahbroadus
Quote:
As stated earlier they are telling me there is not a warrant in my name. I have not attempted to check in her name as I am mainly concerned about my own. I'm about to head out now and will be posting once I am done at the sheriffs department.
Interesting....EVERYONE is getting the same information when they call...except YOU.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #100
Show Me
Is this right Michael Porter? I'm just curious.

Address
301 East Pine Street, Suite 1400, P.O. Box 3068,
Orlando, FL 32802-3068, (Orange Co.)

Phone
Phone: 407-843-8880
Fax: 407-244-5690

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!