Bad Guy James Michael Ammon aka brbexotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #11
Frenchy89
I kept quiet on this issue as everything was fine on my end. I sold James a Proven female pastel in Feb 9 th 2014. Everything was fine until today. 7/17/14. 5 months later he filed a charge back ion his credit card and now my paypal is in the negative!!!!!

Old 07-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #12
Zombie's Morphs
Thanks for coming forward French! People need to be warned about him.

Old 07-18-2014, 02:32 AM   #13
Zombie's Morphs
He is doing more chargebacks on me as well for the other payments he sent before.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #14
turtledan77
James, you sir are a scumbag. I would seriously recommend filing criminal charges against this guy. This is nothing short of felony theft and he needs to learn that doing his cowardly crime from behind a computer monitor does not provide him with impunity.

One of two things happened here. Either this guy stole somebody else's credit card (his mom's, etc) and they legitimately filed a chargeback because they didn't authorize the purchases OR he used his own cards and filed the chargebacks. Either way, this is a crime. Don't take it lying down.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #15
Frenchy89
Email received from paypal this morning. REALLLLL PIECE OF WORK!!! Stealing from your own mother!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2014, 02:01 PM   #16
turtledan77
Daniel tell him you are going to be pressing charges if he doesn't pay you in full immediately. His mom may not, but you certainly will.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:52 PM   #17
J&R reptiles
He also bought 4 snakes from me back in February. He is weirdo anyways. But I also shipped to Paul and now he has asked for a refund on PayPal as well. I tried to dispute it through PayPal. Please let me know the outcome of your dealings with him.

Old 07-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #18
Zombie's Morphs
I am hoping paypal will find in my favor, I provided them with a lot of evidence...

Old 07-23-2014, 04:19 PM   #19
Frenchy89
Zombie I straight up asked Pay pal my chances of winning this this was their response:

Dear Daniel leboeuf,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Generally speaking this does not mean that you would automatically lose a case just because it is unauthorized. However, I have reviewed your case specifically, and I am going to be completely upfront with you, you are not going to win this chargeback. We also do not cover live animals under our seller protection. That being said, a lot of times, buyers accidentally file legitimate charges as unauthorized because they are trying to file a claim on a lot of other transactions and a few legitimate ones get mixed in. This would be an error on the credit card company's part. This is just one possibility and we still will not win the chargeback initially. The buyer has the capability to cancel the chargeback though. So at this point, your best option would be to try as best you can to get in touch with the buyer and see whether or not they intended to file this chargeback and if they did, see if there is a solution that the two of you can come to. I assure you that if there was any way that we could win this chargeback, we would do it. In order to accept credit card payments through PayPal, as well as through any other payment processor, we must comply with the rules and regulations of the credit card issuer. From my experience, I have seen cases with the same set up as this one and they are not won. This is the only reason I feel confident in telling you this before the case has even been worked. I will include instructions on how the buyer can cancel the chargeback if this does turn out to be a mistake, and it often does. If this is not the case and they are unwilling to work with you, you may need to consider contacting your local authorities as a next step to getting this resolved.

Here's how a buyer can cancel a chargeback:

Click Resolution Center near the top of the page.
Find the transaction you filed a chargeback on, and then click View under "Action" in "Resolution Center Cases."
Select "Cancel Chargeback Now."
To complete the cancellation process you must contact your credit card issuer and ask them to cancel the chargeback.
Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #20
Zombie's Morphs
Thanks for the info Frenchy. He is not going to be selling any of these animals or offspring to any reputable breeders now. And if he used her card without her permission ots fraud and we should see what we can do to get him prosecuted by amex

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ammon, ball python, brbexotics, python