Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:18 PM   #81
pch101
Wendy, I would polietly suggest that go back to your original post in this thread and look at the little black marks outside of #6 blotch, and look at their similarities. Realize that the curves and bends of the snake as well as the angle of the pic affect the shape of the actual main blotch #6 that you are referring to. I realize your point, but I am here to say that that is indeed the same snake (in my opinion). I have nothing to gain out of it, and it saddens me to say it, but Lee did not ask to have this happen to him. Also look at what Dennie Thomas said. He thought different at first, but has now changed his mind after inspecting the photos more closely and taking the different pics into consideration. It is not an easy thing to do, but like Ben, I have done this many times with my own snakes and lizards, and you would be amazed at what a different position or camera angle can do to a marking on them.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:19 PM   #82
pch101
Wow my spelling is getting bad....

Old 07-11-2005, 05:22 PM   #83
BenSiegelReptiles
bill
dont say you are sorry for the way this looks, say you are sorry for stealing money and lying about getting no snake and keeping it a reselling it. Apologize for that. You say you would never take any money from anyone, but you will certainly crook some money from lee--

Old 07-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #84
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben siegel
GOOD LORD---IT IS THE SAME SNAKE ALREADY--NO DOUBT--INVERT THAT TAIL PATTERN WENDY AND TAKE THE PIC AT A DIFFERENT ANGLE AND IT WILL LOOK DIFFERENT---THE GUY SCAMMED LEE---GOT VICIOUSLY BUSTED AND NOW HAS TO PAY THE PRICE FOR STEALING MONEY--BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT---HE STOLE MONEY FROM LEE----STOLE MONEY!!!--that is it-it is done-that is as crooked as it gets-i love how he got religous at one point in a post he put up-seems like some people tend to do that as well when they are scamming you out of money. The best thing this guy could do right now is grow a set---admit he lied and stole and take his medicine. I mean for christ sakes--he has children-what kind of example does he want to set for them?-
Ok first off Ben other then this thread here theres never been one bad thing ever said about me.Now for the religion thing it didnt just pop up as of this post It happened on account of a near death thing.And about my kids what kind of example did I set, Hummm I must of set a good one seeing as they are out defending our country and our right to be posting this. so let me get this straight If I lie and say ya I stole Lee snake then this all stops????

Old 07-11-2005, 05:29 PM   #85
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben siegel
GOOD LORD---IT IS THE SAME SNAKE ALREADY--NO DOUBT--INVERT THAT TAIL PATTERN WENDY AND TAKE THE PIC AT A DIFFERENT ANGLE AND IT WILL LOOK DIFFERENT---THE GUY SCAMMED LEE---GOT VICIOUSLY BUSTED AND NOW HAS TO PAY THE PRICE FOR STEALING MONEY--BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT---HE STOLE MONEY FROM LEE----STOLE MONEY!!!
BEN, JUST BECAUSE I AM SEEING SOMETHING DIFFERENT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUMP UP AND SCEAM AT ME, SO YOU BEN CAN SIMPLY KISS MY ASS.

Im trying to see and understand what others are seeing but as I said I am NOT a snake person so I need a little help, so IF you have anthing else you want to direct towards me please do it with a little bit less of an attitude

Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 PM   #86
pch101
"GOOD LORD---IT IS THE SAME SNAKE ALREADY--NO DOUBT--INVERT THAT TAIL PATTERN WENDY AND TAKE THE PIC AT A DIFFERENT ANGLE AND IT WILL LOOK DIFFERENT---THE GUY SCAMMED LEE---GOT VICIOUSLY BUSTED AND NOW HAS TO PAY THE PRICE FOR STEALING MONEY--BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT---HE STOLE MONEY FROM LEE----STOLE MONEY!!!--that is it-it is done-that is as crooked as it gets-i love how he got religous at one point in a post he put up-seems like some people tend to do that as well when they are scamming you out of money. The best thing this guy could do right now is grow a set---admit he lied and stole and take his medicine. I mean for christ sakes--he has children-what kind of example does he want to set for them?- " Ben

Ben just never gets into these things, and even he is upset by this, and has felt compeled to post. There is no doubts here at this point folks. The party is over. Bill's "I do not ask anyone for anything" defense is lame and his obvious ploys for sympathy are pathetic. It is the same snake unless you are Neil, and then... well, it is whatever you want it to be.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 PM   #87
dragonflyreptiles
Jim and James, thanks for trying to explain this to me in a reasonable way, I just don't see it and don't know anything about snakes.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:45 PM   #88
pch101
"Jim and James, thanks for trying to explain this to me in a reasonable way, I just don't see it and don't know anything about snakes."

You are quite welcome. I can understand where you are having trouble with this, and it is just one of things you have to have done (photo id the same snake in various positions).

I hate to speak for anyone (please forgive me Ben), but I don't think Ben meant any harm by raising his voice. He just knows what he knows, and it can be frusterating when people do not see what is obvious to them.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #89
ravensgait
Wendy not taking a shot at ya here but you keep saying "I just don't see it and don't know anything about snakes." If you want to have a better idea on the arrow as some call it- draw the arrow shaped marking that your talking about on a sheet of paper and look at it from different angles then tape the sheet into a tube and look at it again fron different angles and maybe you'll see what they are talking about. Sort of like how the land masses look on a world map as compared to a globe the world and snakes are not flat.. Randy

Old 07-11-2005, 05:51 PM   #90
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Ok I guess this proves Im not really a man of my word
If you say so Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Im not going to ask now even tho its still a 50-50 on this snakes looks,
Are you high? The snakes are identical. You're caught Bill. Just say..."You got me". We already know the problems that have befallen you. Were a functioning community remember? Good news as well as bad travels fast. You fell from grace and we will help you rise up again....as a community. BUT BILL.....don't take us for fools here and play these silly games.

Please ship the snake to me so I can do the photos and comparison. It wont cost you a dime for shipping, in either direction. I'll even go out on a limb and guarantee a live arrival to you at the value you paid for the snake. Can you beat that Bill? I'm trying to help you here. Take my offer or just tell us all the damn truth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!