Normal lace monitors and Argus monitors cb - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-15-2021, 04:00 PM   #1
izar
Normal lace monitors and Argus monitors cb

Lace monitors available pm
Or text 6782717023
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2021, 03:17 PM   #2
izar
I still have a few of both available
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2022, 08:19 PM   #3
jwn422
Buyer rating

Since I don’t have ‘permissions’ to rate Izar on his profile, if he so chooses, this can be a reference/rating. (Spoiler A+ 10/10)
If you order from Izar, you will get to share a part of his family when he is comfortable letting them through the mail service. Also keep in mind if you order during the winter season this may take longer than your ‘usual’ reptile shop, because he’s not a shop. He is a bonafide Herpetologist who, from my experience, cares more about his reptiles and their well-being than your patience or money. It took me to realize this all the while until I received the two Argus Monitors I ordered from him. Izar is definitely a quality over quantity man. If you are ever looking for a species this man breeds, jump on it and know you will receive a 100% non-stop cared for member of his family from the time your order until the time it is shipped out to you. Izar has great compassion for his reptiles and the quality result you get will prove that.

Old 03-09-2022, 06:08 AM   #4
izar
Thanks Justin..
I know I was a hard one but I had shipped one right before you paid and the guy insisted it be sent by his birthday, and loe and behold, it got re-routed.. almost died, he finally he warms it up, and takes it out shopping with him?
It jumps out his pocket?
Be didn't notice?
Ran the baby's foot over with the shopping cart, had to have a2 month old lizards foot amputated,, then he turns around and wants 2 lace monitors?
Almost did it for the money? And decided against it, he's mad right now lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2022, 06:35 PM   #5
RobinsonReptiles
I wanna say this and this only . Izar has shady business I paid for 3 Argus from this man . And he goes on here and says he backed out a deal on lace no . He never backed out the deal I did when he tried to have me send him more money for the argus to be sent with the lace . Ever since I refused to send him money there’s be no contact what’s so ever . I can’t get my money back . The last text was I’ll send them when I do . You guys just be safe on who you guys spend your money with . And if you think I’m lying message my page I’ll show you the guys full of it he promises a bunch of things but can’t come through with it.

Old 04-13-2022, 05:31 AM   #6
izar
Thanks heemgottawin.. lol you won't play games with anyone else ,
You gonna learn today lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2022, 11:19 AM   #7
RobinsonReptiles
Anybody else I’ve gotten my lizards it’s been almost 6 months izar get it together. I’ve been told you. You could just refund me and this would be over

Old 04-13-2022, 11:33 AM   #8
izar
And I told you..

Tell them why you 😠 😡 😤 😣 😾
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-20-2022, 11:12 PM   #9
mk11thomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinsonReptiles View Post
Anybody else I’ve gotten my lizards it’s been almost 6 months izar get it together. I’ve been told you. You could just refund me and this would be over
For that amount of money i would have bought a plane ticket and confronted him at his front door

Old 04-21-2022, 12:47 PM   #10
izar
Lol 😆 me to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk11thomp View Post
For that amount of money i would have bought a plane ticket and confronted him at his front door
Go figure
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!