Many snakes stolen please help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
brrrman
Many snakes stolen please help

I am writing this to ask for help from our fellow good guys in the business. Two local reptile specialty shops were broken into in the past few weeks and a number of high end ball pythons and boas were stolen along with an alligator.anybody in the upstate N.Y. area that may be selling albino boas surinams, hets, ball morphs,especially Rochester,N.Y. should be looked at carefully especially if they're new to fauna or kingsnake.I would be glad to investigate any leads,and forward them to the owners and local police.
thanks and God bless

Philip C.Rotoli Jr.
brrrman@aol.com

Old 11-30-2006, 06:07 PM   #2
Otter_23
Can you get and post pictures of those animals that were taken.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #3
brrrman
Unfortunately there no pics available.there were 2 stores in our area that were hit the first is a store that I do not frequently visit, and only heard of his break in after the second store which I do frequently shop was broken into. This store does not ship or sell through internet and keeps no pics of his animals.I know a young american alligator was stolen. a yearling green tree python and a bunch of baby to yearling boas. albinos suris hets and argentines. From what I hear the other store lost high end ball pythons and some boas.American alligators are illegal to keep in N.Y. without a permit for educational pourposes,so maybe this will get him caught.

Philip C. Rotoli Jr

Old 12-01-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
Cat_72
What stores were they?

I would think that they would at least have kept pics of the high-end snakes? Without pics, it is next to impossible to ID the animals that were stolen. Another good reason to keep good records, including pics from various angles, of your own collection.

I feel terrible for the folks, and truly wish them luck at recovering their animals.

Old 12-02-2006, 06:29 AM   #5
INSANE CANES
Wow...Good luck in finding the animals

Old 01-08-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
crush
I have pictures of the snakes and gator. I have been compairing the pictures to every Albino Boa for sale on the net.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!